Other Kawasaki & Yamaha Flywheels 61X – 62T - 64X - 66E - 65U - 650 - 750 - 800

#ZERO

Beach Bum
Any SuperJet before 1995 should have the 61X flywheel and from 1996 on should have the 62T flywheel installed, but it always helps to pull the front cover to verify what you have.

The 61X flywheels will have two half moon or D-shaped holes on the front and the 62T flywheels will have two round holes with one small hole.

PMs sent.

Last edited:

#ZERO

Beach Bum
I'm bringing a few 61X & 62T lightened flywheels to the Sebby ride if anyone would like to see them; so bring some cash or stock flywheels and let's make a deal. :bigok:

Hey Chris. You should have received my flywheel on Monday. I sent paypal last Saturday (a week ago), and still haven’t heard from you or my flywheel. I’ve emailed and tried to call you, without response. I had hoped to receive it by now with your 1 day turn-around, and us being in the same state. Please let me know the status of my 62t wheel. Thx, Jeff My email is JeffAzz@bellsouth.net

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
He was going to that sebby ride this weekend. That's probably why he hasn't gotten back to you yet.

Chris is a stand up guy... you will get your flywheel dont worry.

He was going to that sebby ride this weekend. That's probably why he hasn't gotten back to you yet.

Chris is a stand up guy... you will get your flywheel dont worry.

X2. Great guy to deal with, very fast. Got my flywheel in no time.. I'm sure you'll get it ASAP. Flywheel looks great! Thanks!

Hey Chris. You should have received my flywheel on Monday. I sent paypal last Saturday (a week ago), and still haven’t heard from you or my flywheel. I’ve emailed and tried to call you, without response. I had hoped to receive it by now with your 1 day turn-around, and us being in the same state. Please let me know the status of my 62t wheel. Thx, Jeff My email is JeffAzz@bellsouth.net

X2...yes you can 100% fully trust Chris....he's been busy with the sebby trip...

top notch guy....

Chris sounds like a great guy, and obviously I do trust him ( I sent him the flywheel and payment), but he's has poor communication with me. If he was going out of town, he should of let me know (or posted it) on the 20th when I shipped it and emailed him of that, or when I paypal'd him on the 21st. I just tracked it, and he did receive the flywheel on the 23rd.
It wouldn't be a big deal, but it's holding up my RN build, and I would have liked to run it yesterday.

#ZERO

Beach Bum
PMs sent.

Note to all people that would like to have their flywheels lightened; please send me a private message if you're trying to contact me and I'll get back with you as soon as possible.

If you're sending me a flywheel, it would be nice to include your return address, name and phone number inside the box with the flywheel.

Also if you're in a hurry to have your flywheel lightened, don't ship it to me using USPS parcel post.

Blue

Judging your cheapness
Excellent

:bananajump:Got mine back today WOW this thing is light and TIGHT. Im extremely happy with the results. A++++ on the quick turn around and nice packaging job. Thanks CHRIS......

Top Bottom