Other Kawasaki & Yamaha Flywheels 61X – 62T - 64X - 66E - 65U - 650 - 750 - 800

Peam

frozen in the ice
Got my flywheel the other week. Looks great and came quick. I have 2 friends that are going to send in flywheels now too
Jetman I'm in canada and he shipped quick to me. The thing could have been dropped off a skyscraper and survived the way it was packed :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
Got mine back today and they both look great! My bro opened them up while i was at work and he said...... my god was this poop packed good! Thanks again.

jjchambers

got me my braaapp!!
Do you have any more 61x ones? Any chance you are heading past Team Scream and would like to drop it off over there sometime tomorrow? It would save you some money... or you could just charge me less :biggrin:

Let me know.

thanks,

Jeremiah

#ZERO

Beach Bum
is there a discount for multiple flywheels?

pm me with a, "yes".
Yes

Do you have any more 61x ones? Any chance you are heading past Team Scream and would like to drop it off over there sometime tomorrow? It would save you some money... or you could just charge me less :biggrin:

I have quite a few 61X lightened flywheels in stock for $100 shipped or $95 delivered to Team Scream. :biggrin:

#ZERO

Beach Bum
I'm now able to lighten flywheels with external crank trigger pick-ups using a rotary table setup. This allows me to remove the material between trigger points and make the flywheels even lighter. The Kawasaki 750 & 800 flywheels will weigh approximately 3.8-lbs and the Yamaha 760 & 800 will weigh around 3.6-lbs using this new technique which is almost a pound lighter than the stock flywheel. Also if you don't mind deleting the charging system, the magnets can be removed for 40 bucks more and it will remove another pound.

Last edited:
HELLO . LOoking for one of these flywheels for my waveblaster II 760 ..Can I still use the stock CDI ??

I'm now able to lighten flywheels with external crank trigger pick-ups using a rotary table setup. This allows me to remove the material between trigger points and make the flywheels even lighter. The Kawasaki 750 & 800 flywheels will weigh approximately 3.8-lbs and the Yamaha 760 & 800 will weigh around 3.6-lbs using this new technique which is almost a pound lighter than the stock flywheel.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
You can't use a 62T/61X flywheel with the 760 stator & flywheel cover. CDI is also different.

Top Bottom