Other Kawasaki & Yamaha Flywheels 61X – 62T - 64X - 66E - 65U - 650 - 750 - 800

Gday zero, im in australia and am just in the build up stage for my 1100 triple SXR. I'd like to run a lightenend flywheel, i have mine i can send but want to know what my options / pricing / if you have one in stock etc are. I was put onto you by another guy in australia. Is your email address the same as on page 8, i dont have 5 posts so i cant PM. Thanks heaps mate, they look great. Zac

#ZERO

Beach Bum
I have the Kawasaki 1100 lightened charging flywheels and total loss versions in stock that can be purchased outright.

If you need to contact me about machine work and your PMs are not working; this is my temporary e-mail address:

>>> nospam@tampabay.rr.com <<<

Please be sure to include where you're located and what web site your are from with a user name in the e-mail.

I have the Kawasaki 1100 lightened charging flywheels and total loss versions in stock that can be purchased outright.

If you need to contact me about machine work and your PMs are not working; this is my temporary e-mail address:

>>> nospam@tampabay.rr.com <<<

Please be sure to include where you're located and what web site your are from with a user name in the e-mail.

thanks zero. ill email you re the flywheels just to see the best way to get one to OZ. Thanks heaps.

Hey #zero, I have a 701 61x flywheel on my bench that I would like lightened. I am in Tampa, could I have one in my hands by Friday the 8th. PM me or call 813 695-5597, is price still $50 plus shipping? Would it save time if you sent me one already modded, charge me extra then credit me when you get mine.

Last edited:
Hey zero i need a 62T flywheel from you. i recently got mine back from you and for some reason the rubber around the outer edge started melting. it looks like it was rubbing on the stator. anywho, I would like to buy outright if you have any in stock.

Unbelievable ZERO you are the man , i recived my red 800 and green 1100 flywheel today , took it out of the box had a look , put them back in , and took them back out again
Mate great work happy to buy anything of you with that workmanship !!!!!!! Shipping was great too !!!!
Well done !!!

I have been building custom boats for well over 30 years.
This Guy has some serious talent! You can tell by the work he takes pride
in what he does! I sent this (sorry about that by the way)

14t54d0.jpg

and got back this. Packaged perfectly, quick turnaround, Class A Quality
WOW

fod5qq.jpg

Thank You!

Last edited:

HoodBuilt701

Rippy McRipper
I have been building custom boats for well over 30 years.
This Guy has some serious talent! You can tell by the work he takes pride
in what he does! I sent this (sorry about that by the way)

14t54d0.jpg

and got back this. Packaged perfectly, quick turnaround, Class A Quality
WOW

fod5qq.jpg

Thank You!

better then new, hopefully i get mine soon

Top Bottom