Other Kawasaki & Yamaha Flywheels 61X – 62T - 64X - 66E - 65U - 650 - 750 - 800

Maulin Marto

"I'll quit before I sit"
Sent my wheels to another source. I don't care how good anyone is, if they can't take the time to be responsive to the very people they are trying to reach your out. I'm not going to beg someone to take my business.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I contacted Chris last week and he is absolutely swamped right now. To the point where he had to turn off some electronics just so he could stay on point.

I'm sure he hates to see any business go anywhere else but if you are in that much of a hurry, I'm sure he understands.

Hello # Zero,
I have 3 stock Kawasaki 650 flywheels to be lightened.
I would like to have 1 purple, 1 blue & 1 green. Please send me the address to ship theses flywheels and how and who to send payment to. Your work on the stock flywheels are awesome! My e-mail is jamesmccoy36@yahoo.com
Many thanks,
jim

Hey man I'd like to have you lighten my 61x wheel I'm tryin to figure out how to pm you but having trouble, been on the boards for a while now, I'm just more of a reader then a poster, thanks!

Chris, Pm me, I sent some parts down your way to have you get some work done and I want to make sure you got them. Know your swamped, hit me up and I will work it out with you.

I have a kawi small pin 750 with a vilder flywheel that has sheared the key off my crank twice on old motor and one time on new motor. inside of the flywheel is boogered up a bit from shearing and spinning on crank, dont know if it is worth saving. can you take in for trade ? dont know what they are worth, it was already on the ski when i purchased it. If not for trade, how much for lightened flywheel for kawi mall pin 750 ? and do you have one in stock, I do not have the original one from the motor. Thanks

Top Bottom