Kawidoo Freeride???

Im still alive even though im in for a serious ass kicking it seems!!! :lightning: :twak::stups:Anyway ive taking the pics trying to upload it now ;> and my mechanic said its got bigger pistons in so maybe its a 1000cc??? clipped the crank by accident had to fly in a new one last week ;< but its allready in! Thanx for the vid

Carbonx2 your from PE or East London? How much time have i got lol theres a freeride contest @ laguna august wana go bflip this thing! r u goin?

PE
If I have a motor by then
The freerides are too rigged in SA, never independent judges
Like our big champion freerider in PE who claims to be third in the world even though he ranked 10th last year on IFWA and hasn't competed this year internationally

are you talking about moonman lol i know the durban events are harsh on any other guys than from durban a few years back i came 1st enduro sport 1st race sport 2nd freeride sport it was between me and windsor then the king of the surf title went a guy who got no where near that so i know about that u think its better to ride the world tour like jimbo & james did? my o2 ps i live in gauteng which is no where near the surf i specially drive to go ride where i can in the surf mainly cape agulhas!

Moonman?
It's between the the Durban guys and the ex-EL who now lives in PE, not difficult when your friends are doing the scorecards and not many people competing as there is minimal notice about the events.

Setting up my ski for flipping for when there are no waves, and when there are waves I can go for double rolls, about 2 years ago I was doing 1-1/2 rolls off 2ft waves on my oem 2006 x2, so with my 35kg lighter hull and more power, the double will be easy on 4ft

:kabong: wow listen to some music or something till i get my pics??? everytime i have to drive 2 hours just to see it myself. patience and u can see the coffman pipe sticking out anyway.

Top Bottom