Kennay's 760 powered Squarenose total rebuild

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Kenneth-SIMPLY AWESOME !!!

Crammit can be soooooo friggin much help! As everyone knows-I had a LPW Lamey built back in Febuary of this year. The motor has been 'thought to be' good the whole time, but would not 'come alive'. I have absolutely KILLED Crammits cell phone ALL hours of the day and night bouncing ideas and questions off of him, he always makes u slow down and think your way thru a problem. Crammit kept pushing me to change up a few things that I resisted pretty dam hard, guess what, I made the recc changes and now my ski hits like Mike Tyson.

Please do not turn this into a LPW bashfest-in Paul's defense-I drove him out of his rabid azz mind building my motor and it went start to finish/installed in 2 weeks FLAT!!! Imediatley after he started another job in Ohio and was not able to provide lakeside support and had not been able to ride my ski. There were also tons of calls to Paul, but again, he was not in a position to ride my ski to see what I was talking about. Thats where Crammit came in, he rode it several different times along the way and got to see 1st hand what it was doing. The most awesome part was the way he teaches you how to diagnose and fix your own chit.

Hats off to Crammit for being an awesome teacher/tech advisor/should be builder!!!

ps-he is also a pretty dam good friend as well. LOL
as for the dog-I really don't wanna know what happened there.

crammit442

makin' legs
Kenneth-SIMPLY AWESOME !!!

Crammit can be soooooo friggin much help! As everyone knows-I had a LPW Lamey built back in Febuary of this year. The motor has been 'thought to be' good the whole time, but would not 'come alive'. I have absolutely KILLED Crammits cell phone ALL hours of the day and night bouncing ideas and questions off of him, he always makes u slow down and think your way thru a problem. Crammit kept pushing me to change up a few things that I resisted pretty dam hard, guess what, I made the recc changes and now my ski hits like Mike Tyson.

Please do not turn this into a LPW bashfest-in Paul's defense-I drove him out of his rabid azz mind building my motor and it went start to finish/installed in 2 weeks FLAT!!! Imediatley after he started another job in Ohio and was not able to provide lakeside support and had not been able to ride my ski. There were also tons of calls to Paul, but again, he was not in a position to ride my ski to see what I was talking about. Thats where Crammit came in, he rode it several different times along the way and got to see 1st hand what it was doing. The most awesome part was the way he teaches you how to diagnose and fix your own chit.

Hats off to Crammit for being an awesome teacher/tech advisor/should be builder!!!

ps-he is also a pretty dam good friend as well. LOL
as for the dog-I really don't wanna know what happened there.

You better be careful saying stuff like that..........:sneaky:

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
You better be careful saying stuff like that..........:sneaky:

Well, how can I not publicly thank people that help me out??? I really do appreciate everything you have helped/talked me through. The bottom line is i now have a smokin strong LPW LAMEY that I LOVE!!! Thats what this website is suppose to be all about-niggas helpin niggas. The long story short is u is a good nigga. LMAO.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Well, how can I not publicly thank people that help me out??? I really do appreciate everything you have helped/talked me through. The bottom line is i now have a smokin strong LPW LAMEY that I LOVE!!! Thats what this website is suppose to be all about-niggas helpin niggas. The long story short is u is a good nigga. LMAO.

Thats right Gil show tha love lol:poke:

crammit442

makin' legs

I don't have any problem with it. I even appreciate it(although I'm not sure I really did anything special). You just better be careful thanking the wrong people publicly. I hear that can cause problems.:shhh:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I don't have any problem with it. I even appreciate it(although I'm not sure I really did anything special). You just better be careful thanking the wrong people publicly. I hear that can cause problems.:shhh:

Be berry berry quiet!!!!
I am hunting wabbits huhuhu :sneaky:

Attachments

• fudd.jpg
    fudd.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 188
Nice to see you're doing well Matt.

but yeah....This thread is about KeNnAy'S build up..I should have left it at that.

bad azz ski, and he should be pround, that little bugger rips.

Top Bottom