Kentucky lake freeride \ poll added for month

whats best for you? its stays very ridable here up until late November also

• Total voters

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
Sounds good. I'll be too busy screaming for Jeremy, Mike, Gil, Jared, and Harrison at Nationals on those days, let's find an adjacent weekend.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
The heat/humidity can be unbearable August/September, and we have 2 kid birthdays in late Sept., so I went with October.

It says I've voted, haha. I have no clue when I voted for. I really don't even care. Lets just do it on a weekend a few weekends away from any other big event, so most can make it.
This would be a blast to get everyone down here. How about whatever dates you pick, you just come on down and we'll have a party. It's a damn good time to just find a point somewhere to camp on and ride all weekend, parking the ski about 10ft from your tent, and cooler. These spots wouldn't be great for a ride though, just a party maybe 10-15 ski's or so would get by.
We'll have to really go somewhere nice, with a lot of boat action for a gathering of any decent size, or hope for lots of wind. Which sucks, but makes for a fun time.

If there was a place to dock then Girl Scout Camp would be a good place to camp. Where are you two thinking about camping at?

KEVIN26

I'm Going Where???
If there was a place to dock then Girl Scout Camp would be a good place to camp. Where are you two thinking about camping at?

Are you considering "ME" one of the two you mentioned????
because if so
DUDE I have no idea about anything
I just thought this sounded cool and it was close
and
then I noticed that people posted they would not come because of the Nationals and then I noticed there dates for the Nationals was different then last year and thought I should probably bring this to everybody's attention quick
becuase August might work out better for everybody
but
its not to far away for me
so anytime is good but the hotter the better :)

P.S. I might just go there some weekend in the summer and check it out on my own, so where could I run into somebody, if I came????

Yeah I'm usually free anytime or can make arrangements. If someone wanted to make a trip and ride for a weekend beforehand that would be cool too. I would be up for showing you around.

Top Bottom