Other Kevin Bruins Donation thread

I don't know if Kev had life insurance or not...but this money here is going to help his wife out in a HUGE way I imagine! 7500 is a greeeat car repair fund or whatever....will keep her and the kids movin for years!!! Wow!!

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
I, like everyone else was deeply saddened to hear the news about our fellow rider Kevin Bruins. In an effort to increase the donations to the Kevin Bruins donations and because there has been some conversation about personal satellite messenger's, we would like to present the following:

We are a SPOT GPS Satellite Messenger retailer. For every SPOT GPS Satellite Messenger sold, we will donate 100% of the profits to the Kevin Bruin Donation Fund. In addition, we will cover all the payment processing and shipping/delivery fees associated with the sale. Basically, each SPOT costs us $114 plus roughly $20 in processing fees and shipping costs. The retail price for the SPOT GPS systems is $169.95. This works out to be $55.95 from each sale, donated to the Kevin Bruins Donation Fund. I know the SPOT systems are sold online for less then the $169.95 retail price, but the "profits" are going to the ultimate good cause. This is just a small way we can give back to a fellow riders family.

Here are details and ordering info on both the SPOT GPS Satellite Messenger and the SPOT "Connect" Smartphone GPS Messenger:
http://optimaracing.com/index.php?cPath=261
384195_1894202293014_1780262265_1274669_4113541_n.jpg

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
$550 sent from x-h2o subscription signups. I made up the difference in Paypal fees on my end so it was $10/each instead of $9.41/each.

If any one can help I need some shots of Kevin for a memorial poster we will have at Wavedaze. My thought is to have everyone sign it and send it to the family with the donations from wavedaze in April. Any other thoughts toward a memorial display are welcome.

Holy crap man! 8900.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAAAAD props to all who donated and even those that wanted to but couldn't!!

Love the poster idea!

Top Bottom