Other Kevin Bruins Donation thread

The Wavedaze freeride and the wavejunkies would like to start out by making a $2000.00 donation to the Bruins Family. If anyone else is interested in making a donation to the family please paypal wavedaze@wavejunkies.com in the comments please put bruins donation and be sure to do it as a gift. Also if anyone has contact info for the family please pm me so i can get intouch with them.

Remember this is going to a family in need of our support in this very tough time.

Sincerely, Dan Swartz

wavedaze sponsor guy...

As of 1:30 pm est we have raised 3235 for the bruins family. This includes the 2000. donated from wavedaze.

just an update.

Last edited:

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
Dan, that's a great thing you guys are doing.

I'd like an address to mail something to.

Maybe a grocery store gift card or a prepaid visa or something.

Bobert540

Site Supporter
I will be sure to paypal a donation over. Thank you Dan for doing this and I look forward to helping any way I can, if you guys need any help please let me know.

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
North Graphics is making the decals. Dan, PM me...somehow, I would like to get the stickers set up with this (so everything is in one place!)... Anyone who makes a $20 donation here gets a sticker and another for $40 and another for $60. I'll keep it at 3 stickers so I don't run out fast...and not have one for everyone's ski...but feel free to donate more. I am gonna order 200 to start.

Attachments

• BruinsDecalNorthgraphics.jpg
    BruinsDecalNorthgraphics.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Dan, PM me...somehow, I would like to get the stickers set up with this (so everything is in one place!)... Anyone who makes a $20 donation here gets a sticker and another for $40 and another for $60. I'll keep it at 3 stickers so I don't run out fast...and not have one for everyone's ski...but feel free to donate more. I am gonna order 200 to start.

That's a great idea. I will be donating shortly, it's the best i can do to help them out from the deep south.

The Wavedaze freeride and the wavejunkies would like to start out by making a $2000.00 donation to the Bruins Family. If anyone else is interested in making a donation to the family please paypal wavedaze@wavejunkies.com in the comments please put bruins donation and be sure to do it as a gift. Also if anyone has contact info for the family please pm me so i can get intouch with them.

Remember this is going to a family in need of our support in this very tough time.

Sincerely, Dan Swartz

wavedaze sponsor guy....
Bump , Thank you Wavejunkies , checks in the mail .

Dan, PM me...somehow, I would like to get the stickers set up with this (so everything is in one place!)... Anyone who makes a $20 donation here gets a sticker and another for $40 and another for $60. I'll keep it at 3 stickers so I don't run out fast...and not have one for everyone's ski...but feel free to donate more. I am gonna order 200 to start.
I'm in for 3

lownrangr

R6 Renagade
wow, this is really awesome you guys are doing this. I will put up a link on the new pwcone.com for anyone interested in donating to a very worthy cause.

Top Bottom