kidkornfilms: Cleveland Surf 09/11

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
Matt,
Glad you liked my Surfslam 2011 vid. I thought it was cool matching the text color to the jersey. The riders do the hard part. :smile: I keep thinking I should repost and pimp my vids more but don't want to seem needy.

Good luck getting DJ rocking. When people say CCleaner I get scared. It could be having CODEC issues considering how many video editing programs he has loaded. Maybe do a fresh install if you are bored. The clip I posted was 7 clips that I removed boring chunks from. If he is really loading 60 raw clips into any video editing program I don't blame it for puking. After CAD and some games video editing is about the toughest thing you can do with a computer.

When I set up my Dell core i3 I avoiding loading anything that I didn't need. It's lean and mean!

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Watched that vid again. That is a some great vid, Barry! Nice filming....

Still haven't gotten dialed in yet, but have been very busy with family stuff. Been doing more and more research and I think I've got a couple good solutions. Matt, I'll be over this week for sure! Finally have some time to breathe.

Top Bottom