Lake Bed Lanier

P

PancakePete

HOLY SHIOT !

I hope you guys get some of the rain we have up here... I wish I could send it down.... that is so crazy... I did not even know how bad it is !

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
So much for next years Southern Fried Free ride
All the water is in Alabama and FL

That's right sucka!! We have your water, and if you know what's good for you you'll comply with our demands :smokin:

Actually, that's the great thing about Guntersville: all this drought and we're still at full pool.

That's right sucka!! We have your water, and if you know what's good for you you'll comply with our demands :smokin:

Actually, that's the great thing about Guntersville: all this drought and we're still at full pool.

SJBrit is holding all the water ransom for One Meeellion dollars (said with pinky finger at corner of mouth)

madoyster

01/10/08

I guess we know where the Free Ride will be then

SJBrit is holding all the water ransom for One Meeellion dollars (said with pinky finger at corner of mouth)

That's One Meeeelion Pesos, don't forget we live in little Mexico.:unitedstates:

MILF

aka Kathy

I guess we know where the Free Ride will be then

Great idea! Hey Adrian... just let me know if you need any help in organizing the ride - Are we all staying at your house????:bigok:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
If everybody would just go to their local lakes and flood their skis with water, then come to Lanier and drag your skis all the way down to the water then all at once, someone will yell "Gentlemen (and women), start your bilges", the lake will fill up in no time...............

MILF

aka Kathy
If everybody would just go to their local lakes and flood their skis with water, then come to Lanier and drag your skis all the way down to the water then all at once, someone will yell "Gentlemen (and women), start your bilges", the lake will fill up in no time...............

Sure seems like a better idea than trying to block the dam (tomorrow) with my body.....:fing02:

Top Bottom