Lanier - November..........

Tiny

Why Me?
There is the occasional cruiser (like one every 30 minutes), but most likely it will be a flat water weekend unless you could hit a sailboat wake...either way still fun! :biggthumpup:

It is really gonna depend on the weather for that weekend....It there is any chance of it being cold, you will not see but 1 or 2 cruisers all weekend....

jeepmark4x4

Backflip, weeee
I was at Lanier this past weekend...Though I was in the larger part near aqualand and sunrise cove; there were plenty of cruisers out, throwin mmmaassive wakes...like one every 5-10 minutes...just thought I'd let ya'll know

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
On Another Note. My Gf Asked What The Dress Attire will Be At The Addiction Party? Dress Or Casual.

I Need To Show Up To Get My New Engine From Jr.:Banane01: :Banane01:

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
On Another Note. My Gf Asked What The Dress Attire will Be At The Addiction Party? Dress Or Casual.

I Need To Show Up To Get My New Engine From Jr.:Banane01: :Banane01:

yeah, what is dress attire (please dont say black tie) although we can do that if need be for about 5 mins.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Is there anyone from the Aurora/Chicago IL area coming down-and if so-would want to carry a Ultra 150 back to Aurora IL area w/them for some $$$???
If so-please let me know.

I have sold the Ultra-just got get it to Chicago area.

YAMA CAT

Catnip Junkie!
Is there anyone from the Aurora/Chicago IL area coming down-and if so-would want to carry a Ultra 150 back to Aurora IL area w/them for some $$$???
If so-please let me know.

I have sold the Ultra-just got get it to Chicago area.

Really you sold the Ultra ? Sounds like it might be worth the road trip just to see it go to a good home....... Silver is waiting for you with fresh ported 61X motor in it:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

GIL

Not selling the Silver Bullet-SOLD the Silver Bullet-kind of-LOL.

Let me get the Ultra to Chicago and you will see what happens to the Silver Bullet!!! Bling Bling Brap Stab
Roll Flip. Or at least I hope it works out like that-LOL

GIL

---What,,,, Gil is getting a YAMAHA?????---

Paul-please don't hold it against me-I'll still have the SXR in my arsenal-it will just be a little de-tuned for Cheryl, she can't stand the snappy throttle response on the bottom-gonna hose down the pipe w/water and fatten the carbs a little to slow it down a little for her.

gilwilliams800sxr/superjet/dazed and confused

hows that for a new username????

YAMA CAT

Catnip Junkie!
I wait to play with my new toy. I will be sporting new turf and foldholds on my black ski this weekend. Have Drysuit will travel. but it looks like it going to nices weather I'm happy!!!

YAMA CAT

Catnip Junkie!
---What,,,, Gil is getting a YAMAHA?????---

Paul-please don't hold it against me-I'll still have the SXR in my arsenal-it will just be a little de-tuned for Cheryl, she can't stand the snappy throttle response on the bottom-gonna hose down the pipe w/water and fatten the carbs a little to slow it down a little for her.

gilwilliams800sxr/superjet/dazed and confused

hows that for a new username????

How about SUPERJETGILDO for Username:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Top Bottom