Custom/Hybrid Lets get ready to rumble! Brawler build

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
37 degrees yesterday
This hull was awesome super light feeling really wanted to pop out of the water , Handeling was great .turned on a dime . You could easily whip around to catch your setup wave .Stable at high speeds . I tried a few Wot runs to try to get some wobble .. Very solid and stable I was worried the aggressive intake grate (Worx 201) would slam me over the bars after letting off the throttle but not the case it worked great I really looked for some down fall and the only one I came up with was that I didn't tighten my maxxx pole tight enough and the bars were pulling out if the bracket ..

This is a great looking and riding hull and recommend it to anyone interestsed in swapping from there Superjet hull

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
Here's a few shots on the water thanks to kolt 45 for taking pics
And you can see how much shorter the brawler is than a octane

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 162
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 159
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 173

Droste14

Be About It!
Coming from my tank of an octane I get kinda nervous getting on an AM hull, but I thought this one rode really nice. I fell into the freezing water quicker on my octane with new footholds then I did when I jumped on chads ski

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
I need to check everything out I have a bit of water in the bottom of my hull , I could have a split in a waterline or a loose hose clamp

Last edited:

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
I spent more time on this hull last weekend The more I ride it the more I like it. So stable and I can't get over how quick it turns. It was the only ski on the beach out of 5 to not have a wrench on it . Only lifted the hood to fill the gas. Hope to get some more time on it this weekend .

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
So after a season on the brawler with a 701 b pipe head what not , I finally decided to swap in my 1000cc Polaris base eme motor. With 48 carbs and total loss . I ordered a new bed plate and kawa style coupler and it's real close to fitting proper .

My original plan was to build a EME. But I enjoyed the hull so much I figured it was time to give it some more power . Looking for a Pfp pipe , and a 148 pump to complete the project .

Top Bottom