Lets go Tanker chasing again Sunday looks Ideal

The weekend forcast is light winds and High Pressure system in place.

This usually means the water in the bay draws out and makes the shallows shallower so the waves get steeper.

Sunday is father's day the wife can't say no to that right?

Who can go?

Moondance

Just plain me....
That is a very logical idea - what father wouldn't want to pick his own present that is useful AND practical, plus it's quality father/son time:beerchug:

Let me know if it worked...lol

I'm visiting my parents house in Vernon, TX this weekend. Taking my skis though to ride
on their 8 acre pond. The soil has lots of clay so last time (3 years ago) the water was actually pretty clear.

betrezra

Eat, Drink, Breath x2's
Tankers

Rode Surf Side today..... perfect 1-4' rollers 10-20' apart......

I might tag along with you guys if you don't mind an old school x2 or blaster.....

Jeff - Houston

LMK next time you head out.... I'll bring out the old x2......
We missed you bro, I was really hoping to take a ride on an the oldschool X2, it's been a while. Haven't ridden one since Crab's at the Surf Slam. I had a GREAT time, hope to do it again before too long.

betrezra

Eat, Drink, Breath x2's
OK so now you've pointed out the closest riding spot to my house....... I will be there next time... prob have the wife drive the stock sxr and I'll drive the x2.... with tow rope (if..... uh when it breaks).

subseawellhead

Cherry Bomb Jackazz
Flew over this site Sunday on Continental coming into Houston

I've already told Cindy we are going to make a trip over w/ WR1200 and the ski

August will be the time for me, a Saturday would be good so that Skinnydude can make it

Top Bottom