Lets go Tanker chasing again Sunday looks Ideal

I'm in for CC/Port A. SPI looks like a hassle to actually get out to the beach with a vehicle.

Aaron

Looking forward to meeting/riding with yall soon. Not a lot of stand up's here, always nice to watch others ride. I fly RC planes and thinking bout bringing a Go-Pro slow fly to shoot some riding vid. Arron, you think I can take yo car for spin and yo ski for a flip ;)....lol, I understand.

Yall trick I tape! Here is some of my skills.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDavis954?feature=mhum#p/u/8/HcrjFDgTUQA

Superjetter_95

Looking to the sky
Galveston Mick? From the surf report i read its suppose to only be ankle high Sat/Sun. Might change though, that was only a prediction. Wednesday says its suppose to clean up and be waist high+ so i might try for that afternoon. Im trying to get out and ride somewhere saturday during the day if anyone else has a plan to, I'll join. or if they dont they can join me as well :bigok:

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
Nick and I went down to G town this morning. Surf was 6'-8' and pretty darn clean. Was a good time, well I had a good time. I guess it was good the lifeguards were out there today.
Nick broke Skinnymans golden rule.

Last edited:
Took Nick to the after hours place near our house they superglued him back together. Of course the first thing I asked him is where was his helmet and when he told me he was wearing it I was shocked at how high up his forhead the cut went.

I guess he will be shopping for something with full face protection.

Sounds like he had a good time regardless.

Sucks I can't get back on till next year. Guess it gives me time to fix everything. Right?

The Penguin

triple secret probation
I can't believe ya'll rode in that sh-t...unless Galveston was much cleaner than CB. It was a washing machine early and only got worse. Then it started pouring down rain around 10 with only intermittent breaks of drizzle.

crappy way to end a holiday weekend.

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
I can't believe ya'll rode in that sh-t...unless Galveston was much cleaner than CB. It was a washing machine early and only got worse. Then it started pouring down rain around 10 with only intermittent breaks of drizzle.

crappy way to end a holiday weekend.

I guess you didnt read my post 52. The waves were pretty much like Gustaf was, just not as wide between waves but pretty clean in between.
I had no problem riding it at all. It was awesome getting through the first break.
It rained for about an hour, but by 10:30 it quit and didnt start again untill about 12:30 when we were leaving. Most of the rain went towards CB yea you were on the shtty side and we didnt want to mess with the ferry even if there wasnt a wait.

There is a sweet concrete ramp all the way to the beach right there at the Flagship. The lifeguards gave us no problem, very hassle free.

Superjetter_95

Looking to the sky
well heres the aftermath, after it was glued back up. I broke the rule, but had all the precautions that SHOULD HAVE prevented it. Guess a motocross helmet doesnt cut it, and a new MUCH bigger handle bar pad is in store for the blaster. That was by far the worst upside down roll landing out of the countless ones at the freeride. Just glad i didnt poke an eye out or something worse :crazy:

Attachments

• DSC_0371.jpg
    DSC_0371.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 18
Top Bottom