lets see some pics of your rides..

deeznutz46

Just Ride!
Actually no I didnt finish I got to the section which was called the wall and the officials call it on time . The problem was David Knight is so fast and got out front he finished the first lap you only had a hour to finish after the first person crossed that was only 3 riders .They extended the time one more hour and only 8 more finished in that time and I was not one of the them to start the night loop. But I had a blast I did it last year too it was brutal but awesome at the same time , I was still in the top 50 so I was happy ! It will air on speed this weekend and maybe I got some tv covage I am # 25 .:smile:

Y

yamaslut

Actually no I didnt finish I got to the section which was called the wall and the officials call it on time . The problem was David Knight is so fast and got out front he finished the first lap you only had a hour to finish after the first person crossed that was only 3 riders .They extended the time one more hour and only 8 more finished in that time and I was not one of the them to start the night loop. But I had a blast I did it last year too it was brutal but awesome at the same time , I was still in the top 50 so I was happy ! It will air on speed this weekend and maybe I got some tv covage I am # 25 .:smile:

that's pretty cool.... :biggthumpup:

chart102

I wish I thought of that
finally got this thing last weekend. so far i put stock graphics back on, got a gripper seat cover, replaced the top end, and re packed the silencer. oh yeah and put new numbers on. its not what my 06 RM 250 (2 stroke) was, but it is hella fun to throw around. i also had fun last sunday messin with the 250fs. there are a lot of little hotshot kids whose parents buy them 2 new bikes every year at the track. im out of shape, but id get out there for a few laps at a time and stick on there azzes like glue, and then pass them. it took everything i could get out of that 125 but i enjoy riding with that intensity. and its funny to go back to the pits and having all those dudes and their crews look over at me sittin on the tailgate of my truck. i know what they are thinkin. lol

Attachments

• SP_A0130.jpg
    SP_A0130.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 32

750SX

DO IT
my blaster- its small but it's still a lot of fun. It's got v-force 2 reeds, Fatty pipe +PC2 silencer, Wiseco piston, hot rods crank, and some other stuff.

P.S. I do wash it every now and then!

Attachments

• blaster4.jpg
    blaster4.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Heres my old CR125 (01) Some of it anyway.
Had to sell it. Sucks not having a bike any more. :frown:

IMG_1998-2.jpg

motojunkie96

AKA "The Paulinator"
Here's my bike, but in street attire now. It's a 04 WR450F in case you couldn't tell. This is stupid fun around town!!!

Attachments

• Motard1.jpg
    Motard1.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Motard2.jpg
    Motard2.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Motard3.jpg
    Motard3.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 30

jetskier79

I'm goin' for two
the graphics were all on the bike when I got it. I never would have put them on, especially because I try to keep a rule about putting stickers from companies who never gave me anything.

BUT......man, I'm such a Rockstar energy drink addict that.....I felt it was fitting.

jetpilot701sj

superjet destroyer!
Here's a pic of my italian made 2003 TM Racing 125. Its pretty trick for a stock bike, ohlins front and rear, hydraulic clutch, lots of billet parts. I really want a new kawi 250f , the 2 smoke isnt cutting it anymore :frown:

Attachments

• TM125.jpg
    TM125.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0013.JPG
    IMG_0013.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Top Bottom