Lightweight.de MartinSchaub.de MarcSickerling.com

shark said:
what means the source?
I need to learn more english.
In this instance the source means "the authority". He is saying that you are the authority on this subject because you have first-hand knowledge.

Y

yamaslut

It's always nice when 'the source' comes on here and clears the air, thanks Marc

you could say:
It's always nice when 'a person who knows the situation comes' on here and clears the air, thanks Marc

Marc, the only reason I brought up Bufachi and other Europeans was because of this quote below.

Metal4130 said:
Has anyone ever noticed that everything they do in Europe is more innovative and of a MUCH higher quality? They know that when they do something they will do it right the first time. Most europeans don't ever use cheap parts and they do everything so clean. Just like the crazy 1200 blaster and that one with the Sea Doo engine in it. You will never see that in America. Just my opinion.

I in no way meant to lump all europeans together...but his comment just struck me as very ignorant and stupid. When there are Europeans like Bufacchi stealing products from Blowsion.

Now had he said German and Austrian engineering is of much higher quality, I would have been behind him on that one.:biggrin:

Sweet,I figured something like that would happen,Do you know how long it will be untill blowsion has them availible for retail,any idea on $

ross,what rideplate do you ride? blowsion is pushin that carbon d cutt plate saying most of their riders use it. Is it much longer than stock?

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
JensNonsens said:
It really is a high german quality product, without soundnig cocky I think we can say it is one of the best.

i can vouch for that, Jens hull is the nicest/lightest hulls i'v seen

by the way Jens, what is that project they are building in the background? think i wont one

Attachments

• Tubi_03_Resized_Resized.jpg
    Tubi_03_Resized_Resized.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 54
yea i was talking bout the dcut plate,that thing better make ya "feellike ya have wings" for that kinda dough lol. anyone have a price idea from blowsion on the wing ride plate yet?

Top Bottom