Lightweight hull manufacturers

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
bagged...not bagged... dry...wet.... infusion...confusion:bad3: :bad3: :noevil: :Banane37:

let me get my composite textbook and join the fun:Banane37: :bananalama:

The Price I think is great for what you get. Complete hull with OEM pump shoe, Dual X-Metal scuppers, TKO Footholds and a Hood Kit for 4200. The Hull weights 85 lbs. We use carbon Kelvar or Carbon fiber for the internal reinforcing including the rear tray area bondline. A big plus is this is a everyday hull. It’s light enough for flat water and defiantly strong enough for surf.

The Tko hull comes in gray primer or we do have a color option starting at $600 and up.

You really have to see & ride one to appreciate it.

Here's a link.
http://www.legdrag.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=196

J

justride

legdrag,
that's a good price I like the idea of a low cost light strong everyday hull.

don't make people brake the bank!!! keep the cost low

freestylegeek

waiting...
The Price I think is great for what you get. Complete hull with OEM pump shoe, Dual X-Metal scuppers, TKO Footholds and a Hood Kit for 4200. The Hull weights 85 lbs. We use carbon Kelvar or Carbon fiber for the internal reinforcing including the rear tray area bondline. A big plus is this is a everyday hull. It’s light enough for flat water and defiantly strong enough for surf.

The Tko hull comes in gray primer or we do have a color option starting at $600 and up.

Here's a link.

Didn't you also say that it comes 2" shorter, with optional hull extensions to make it stock length?

That alone makes it a sweet deal!

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account

Here's a link.

Which resin is used for the lay up? Is it hand layed or sprayed? What type of glass is used for the bottom? Who actually makes it?
Inquiring minds wana know!:cool2:

SkiDaddy

Just Havin' Fun!
Kevin, what's different about this hull vs. a Wammer?

Is the bottom identical to an OEM?

Would it stand up to 3/4 rolls & upside down BFs in the surf?

J

justride

I think the legdrag hulls are going to sell, very good price and lighter and stronger then a stock hull and under priced from the other hull makers.

C

CG Racing

XFT kit 4 comes with everything but a trigger throttle for $5500

gas tank, cables, hood, coupler cover, ride plate, handlebars, footholds, scuppers(2), aluminum pump shoe, EVERYTHING:biggthumpup:

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
Im watching this with interest i would love a good light weight hull in the future
the close future

would be awesome if we could get a database of light weight hull and prices / weight etc

F

Freestyleriverrat

gas tank, cables, hood, coupler cover, ride plate, handlebars, footholds, scuppers(2), aluminum pump shoe, EVERYTHING:biggthumpup:

That is a nice deal.........flatwater version?

J

justride

that's a nice price, what's is cost with out the gas tank,cables, coupler cover, ride plate, handlebars?

most people buying aftermarket hulls have this stuff.

I know there are a lot of options but the base price is where it's at. then you can figure out how much money you have left to spend on other thing's to go with your new hull. :sasmokin:

C

CG Racing

PM me your e-mail addy, and i'll send over the price and package list

Top Bottom