Lightweight hull manufacturers

Stu Carr

What fire extinguisher?
So I can drop a motor and pump in the XFT 4 package and go?? Any chance of a free finger throttle?
That does seem like a very good price.
Stu

C

CG Racing

So I can drop a motor and pump in the XFT 4 package and go?? Any chance of a free finger throttle?
That does seem like a very good price.
Stu

PM me your e-mail addy, and i'll send over the price and package list:biggthumpup:

F

Freestyleriverrat

:tomato: You can also get glass version of the X-jet for $3800..........comes in whatever gel coat color you want, billit handlepole bracket, hood, footholds, 2 scuppers, pump shoe (144 or 155mm). Various options available. I think the lightest Jeff will make a glass hull is right around 90lbs.........hood is an additional 11-13 I believe. So you would be looking at a hull that is right around 100lbs depending on what you have done to it. Several bottom decks to choose from depending on your riding style......bottom decks that you cannot get anywhere else! :wavey: Contact Waterdawg Kustoms for the up to date info.. :Banane37: :phone:

SkiNaked

Stand up or Shut up!
:tomato: You can also get glass version of the X-jet for $3800..........comes in whatever gel coat color you want, billit handlepole bracket, hood, footholds, 2 scuppers, pump shoe (144 or 155mm). Various options available. I think the lightest Jeff will make a glass hull is right around 90lbs.........hood is an additional 11-13 I believe. So you would be looking at a hull that is right around 100lbs depending on what you have done to it. Several bottom decks to choose from depending on your riding style......bottom decks that you cannot get anywhere else! :wavey: Contact Waterdawg Kustoms for the up to date info.. :Banane37: :phone:

And anywhere from 6 months to two years you will have the hull. Oh yea... dont try to call or email. Phone gets disconnected every few months ane Jeff drops off the planet when too many people start to inquire about their products. :banghead:

F

Freestyleriverrat

And anywhere from 6 months to two years you will have the hull. Oh yea... dont try to call or email. Phone gets disconnected every few months ane Jeff drops off the planet when too many people start to inquire about their products. :banghead:

Just thought I would throw that out there :boggled:

F

Freestyleriverrat

Jeff has tons of tallent. It is just his story is like a broken record. Same thing over and over and over and over...

I see it as an investment. If you have the time it is worth the wait. I think of it the same as a custom chopper, hot rod ect.............it takes time to build and depeing on the builder you have to take a ticket and take a seat. His skis' boast features not offered/not possible on other style boats and that is what pushes me in that direction. Maybe when I save enough expendable cash I will get one. But his prices are still very reasonable and his quality is among the best. Even the die hard WD suportes may not like how long it takes to get a his stuff, but they all seem to go back to him for their next builds. That speaks volumes about his products.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mile9c1

X-H2O.com
SkiNaked, did you see the Waterdawg REV12 thread? Jeff built a complete custom 1200cc ski and brought it to World Finals this year. So that's what he's been up to while you were away :biggrin:

F

Freestyleriverrat

See...........Mile9c1 has been waiting on a boat for almost 2 years now :cool2: He will be the first to admit that he is slow but he keeps comming back

SkiNaked

Stand up or Shut up!
He has been saying for years he has more then just himself. This is not new. See your post below from PWCtoday. Again broken record. Nothing new.

Originally Posted by mile9c1 06-29-2005 on pwctoday:

A few months ago he told me he hired a 3rd guy to help in the shop (so I thought "yeah"), but I talked to someone a few days ago who said Jeff had to fire the guy...

Stu Carr

What fire extinguisher?
I don't know the full story with WD, and to be honest don't want to. But why does everyone think it is there personal mission in life to rip this guy apart everytime his products are mentioned.
A lot of people seem to have been ripped off or had to wait forever to get his stuff. The majority of people know this and don't need reminding on every post on this board. It gets very boring sifting through the 'rip WD' comments to actually get the posts back on track.
If anyone wants to buy stuff from this guy then let them have there own 'experience'. I certainly wouldn't drop 5k on a hull for my first purchase, but would consider making a somewhat smaller purchase.
Just a thought
Stu

F

Freestyleriverrat

I just bought a carbon ride plate from him. Other than that I have only ordered foot holds. But I have to say that I was impressed buy just my small purchases.

SkiNaked

Stand up or Shut up!
He is talented. I am sure he can make some decent stuff.

The only waterdawg part I have owned were a piece of crap Polycarbonate or should I say Plexiglas sponsons. They are differently junk.

I will not purchase anything from him. I only buy stuff from reputable companies. Waterdawg has a reputation for sure... its just not one I would want to be associated with.

J

justride

can we keep this to hulls, I hate when this waterdawg crab takes over,
you like him or you don't, same poop differant thread

F

Freestyleriverrat

can we keep this to hulls, I hate when this waterdawg crab takes over,
you like him or you don't, same poop differant thread

I figured that since prices are bing thrown out there on the XFT stuff I might as well shine some light on the WD stuff as well. Reasonably priced and quality stuff. Jeff has more to offer than his website states, it has not been updated in some time. The x-jet is about $3800, REV's are a little more expensive at around $4500 for the glass versions. Pre-preg options are more depending on what you get (complete prepreg vs top deck prepreg and bottom deck wetlaid). Also has several bottom decks available, but I am not sure if those options effect price

Mark44

Katie's Boss
He is talented. I am sure he can make some decent stuff.

The only waterdawg part I have owned were a piece of crap Polycarbonate or should I say Plexiglas sponsons. They are differently junk.

I will not purchase anything from him. I only buy stuff from reputable companies. Waterdawg has a reputation for sure... its just not one I would want to be associated with.

I have never purchased anything off WD but from all the press I have heard over the years on this guy makes me stay away. I wouldn’t send him any of my money when we have people like Paul and team scream I know I can trust them. :biggthumpup: Why chance it?

Mark44

I have never purchased anything off WD but from all the press I have heard over the years on this guy makes me stay away. I wouldn’t send him any of my money when we have people like Paul and team scream I know I can trust them. :biggthumpup: Why chance it?

Mark44

Those are both engine builders, not A/M hull builders.

Top Bottom