Lightweight hulls for freeride.

wydopen

onthepipe
if u didnt see it in person u dont know what u are talking about..bottom line..and im not going to argue with u homos about this so think whatever u want

no i didnt ride skis. didnt know :):):):) about skis. but ive seen pry every pic and vid of thos times. sure hes slowed down speed a bit but his power in more critical areas of the face is insane. were you even at surfslam this year...?

silly flips are fun. cant wait til he does it back into the face.

i'll tell you why! better things make crappy riders ride better. that's why my dirt bike is a ktm and that's why i've got a new carbon hull coming. i suck, so i need every bandaid i can get!

wydopen

onthepipe
i dont know if i agree with that...my old moto had like 6gs in aftermarket stuff on it and my buddies on stock 250fs would still lap me...:eek:uch:

Last edited:

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
dude why do you always go back and edit :):):):)? makes the convo make no sense.... no i do not think JK's wave riding to be outdated. come on. JK is king. you make it seem like im anti wave riding and you hate how tc rides. these new hulls are the future of surfriding weather you like it or not.

and no i havnt seen mike or luke ride in person..... you know why... cuz they dont RIDE anymore so techically speaking, yes it is all old.

come surf ride with me. homo. :biggrin:

wydopen

onthepipe
uhh i edited it before u responded to it as u can see by the time of the edit..i didnt say anything about taylors riding..you did..but i stand by my statement the best waveriding thats ever been done is on superjets..good surfriding isnt something that u can see in pictures its easily faked because most people dont know the difference between doing a turn that thows allot of spray before the wave is breaking and halfway pearling and then coming out doing a tail stand and going up and hitting the lip multiple times when the wave is actually hollow and then finishing it off with a reentry..its about speed, style, flow and where you are turning on the wave and linking up multiple turns..most people just dont get it i guess...a short wide hull u cant ride fast or put on a rail might be the future but obviously i dont like the direction surfriding is going in..jetskiing is the only sport that as long as you can complete the "trick" it dosnt matter how bad u look doing it..almost only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades and apparently jetskiis.....next time we go ride if u can follow my lines on an overhead day ill buy an aftermarket hull haha

and just to be clear taylor rips so hard he could ride a 440 better than most people ride their 20k carbon soap bars

sorry for the edit

Last edited:

wydopen

onthepipe
idk last time i was at pismo i rode 4hrs strait aside from 20 min when i was getting the water out of my motor..i saw your ski on the beach the whole time??...granted i couldnt walk for a week afterwards..

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
pismo was so dis organized i didnt even know you were there until later..... you coulda came lookin for meh! i was hopin to water scoot with ya.

wydopen

onthepipe
all u had to do was listen for for the little 701 that was on the pipe the whole time??.. braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

just to be clear..if people wanna spend a whole bunch of cash to have the latest and greatest go for it but there are only a handful of people in the whole world that can waveride their superjets to its full potential..and THAT was my point

Last edited:
Top Bottom