Freestyle Little Memorial Day riding with an X-Star

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
A friend brought out a 2003 Mastercraft X-Star to troll for us. One of my favorite flat water riding experiences of the last year or two. It was also only the second time I've been out since breaking my finger.
I hope the video works, posting the link from my phone. My first time editing, too.....tips, hints, critique welcome

Vimeo version that should play on mobile:

[video=vimeo;43060956]https://vimeo.com/43060956[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt_E

Site Supporter
Yah I forgot to enable that when I uploaded. I'll fix it as soon as I get home, bout 45 minutes

Matt_E

Site Supporter
Hmmmm.... YouTube won't let me change it to be available on mobile due to content claim. Must be the music.
I'll upload on Vimeo.

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
What phone are you using Matt? I thought about getting a Go Pro but have seen a few iPhone vids that are pretty darn clear.

Thanks!

Edit: read the post a little clearer...to excited about the vid lol

Last edited:

Matt_E

Site Supporter
What phone are you using Matt? I thought about getting a Go Pro but have seen a few iPhone vids that are pretty darn clear.

Thanks!

Edit: read the post a little clearer...to excited about the vid lol

The helmet footage is with a GoPro HERO2 HD and the stuff from the boat is with an iPhone 4S.

only one glove? nice edit!

My bad hand is gloved. I could only find one :(

JamesG

Site Supporter
Sweet vid. Were you using widescreen ratio? The camera felt zoomed in. Sometimes I have to use the standard 4:3 ratio to get the whole screen to fit into youtube.

Top Bottom