looking for input and advice

Superjetter_95

Looking to the sky
im finally going to upgrade from my ol' js550 to something with a little more kick. and i thought id come to the more experienced for some pointers :biggthumpup:

i dont have a whole lot to spend, so im gonna try to keep it a budget build, and im wondering what the minimum is to do flatwater freestyle, for instance barrel rolls?

im most likely going to get a Rn superjet.

so pipe, footholds, and what else?

any advice is greatly appreciated.

thanks guys :biggrin:

IKSTEJ

BOGIE
B Pipe, Prop, ADA head, Worx scoop grate, msd enhancer, and quicker steering, would get you off to a great start :biggrin:

Superjetter_95

Looking to the sky
yeah, i figured those'd probably be the basics for it. ive been out on my dads fx1 with just a b pipe and milled head and can get the thing to do inverted nose stabs, but with no footholds and stock mats that makes for a painful combo sometimes :splatt:
how much would all that most likely cost me?

IKSTEJ

BOGIE
Call Radney 727-442-7700 at Xscream, he'll give you all the info you need.

yeah, i figured those'd probably be the basics for it. ive been out on my dads fx1 with just a b pipe and milled head and can get the thing to do inverted nose stabs, but with no footholds and stock mats that makes for a painful combo sometimes :splatt:
how much would all that most likely cost me?

Superjetter_95

Looking to the sky
yeah i like the way the Rn's look, but growin up riding that fx1 definately makes me want one more.
even with just a pipe and stock milled head that ski is so easy to flip around on flatwater.
how much more difficult would it be on a Rn than an Fx1?

Top Bottom