Other Lost skier in holland michigan

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
Lets get together and help his family and biz anyway we can. I am onboard. I did not know Kevin but I want to help.

I never met Kevin, but I thought a lot about him yesterday when I was on Lake Erie. This should never be the price of doing what we love to do. Life is definitely not always fair. I pray that his family finds the strength to deal with this tragedy and that somehow we as a community can somehow help. RIP Kevin.

cjbchopper
and others are working on setting up a donation account now.

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
I can say that thoughts of Kevin were in my mind when riding yesterday as well. Not in rough conditions by any means but none the less he was with me in my thoughts and continues to be. I did not know Kevin but I feel like I lost a freind regardless as I am sure many others here do as well. My thoughts also go out to his direct friends, riding group (especially the ones he rode with last) and his family of course. I hope we can turn this tragity into something that teaches and makes people more aware to prevent this type happenings in the future.

RIP Kevin

Letting everyone know that our local ride group is working on setting up a charity account for the Bruins Family. This is going to take a couple days, I will be sure to post when we get the account established. Thank you!!

tshank123

Yo hablo ingles
This is horrible news. I didnt know him personally, but I feel like we've all lost a member of our family. RIP Bruins.

I never met Kevin, but I gotta admit I've got a huge pit in my gut right now after reading this. It sucks that stuff like this happens at all, let alone to a nice guy with a family.

I really am feeling for his family...and I'd like to donate if possible. I know $ can't fill an emotional void, but it's the only practical way I can think of to show support and help with the unexpected costs. It sounds like something is in the process of being set up, so please update here when that is ready to go...

RIP Kevin...

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
So sad, really bummed, want to help somehow
Please keep us informed of fund raisers or other activities we can help with from afar.

I want to donate also....lets show his kids how many freeride friends he had.

The planet will miss Kevin..he was a fun unique dude.

Dustin Mustangs

uʍop ǝpıs dn
Thank you Kevin for being a great friend and the perfect ride buddy (that was ALWAYS down to ride). Thank you for always giving me the whip hookup on parts and for letting me come over and make use of your shop like it was my own. Thank you for teaching me many things including that there are way more important things in life than this sport that we all love.

Rip those endless head high glassies in peace my brother!

RIP Kevin. My condolences go out to the family. I've been watching this thread for the past few days. As someone who rides in the surf, this is always my greatest fear. That we will lose one of own regardless of what precautions we take. I can only hope that once things have settled we as a community can look at what has happened and learn from it so that *if* mistakes were made, we don't loose another rider to the same thing.

Been following this also and was hoping/routing for the best..

My thoughts & prayers to his family & closest friends in a time of need. RIP Kevin Bruins.

So sad... I knew Kevin from the freerides and he was always a fun and energetic guy to be around. My condolences go out to his family. RIP buddy!!

Top Bottom