Loud Exhausts @ Daytona Freeride

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
Just remember the main point that slutty is saying is some people dont like our noise or ways. Keeping ourselves within some guidelines/ laws and they just can't do much about it..
I would not be surprised if the inspections even become more strict.. like not sharing fire extinguishers. Last year seemed worse then the year befor... be prepaired for all stricter inforcing this year too..:noevil:

Pat, I still have yours.. I'll pass it back in Daytona.

last year the guy busted us passing an extinquisher between all the boats......he didnt do anything, but he seemed frustrated

yeah, that was John Texture and he is a very cool guy, but don't insult his intelligence by doing that... He was not happy about you guys punking him around like that. Gat a damn extinguisher and keep it in your truck. when they ask to see it, pull it out and show them. They don't ask to see it mounted in the ski..

Make sure they see/check the extinguisher 1st. As they check the rest, pass the extinguisher to the next rider.
We got thru about 8 ski's with only one!

we did the same thing last year lol.
are they checking sound in or out of the water? my boat with the mxw is loud on land but once its gets water in it it is quiter. (i have a ton of water going in it) think i will just take the boat i rode last year.sn with stock rn box 1 baffel removed.

Ive got the loudest ski this side of the equator.... soooo.... what if someone pulls me about a mile out, then I'll crank up the 1200cc beast!!!!!!! Im kidding, Ill see what I can do Nick, and I hope I can make it. Later

on long island they did anyway. last time a got pulled over i asked him if he wanted to see my extinguisher and he said i dont need one.

i had to go to palm beach yesterday and decided to stop by wammers shop and say hello. while i was there, we were talking about the ride and i remembered this thread and asked kevin if he had any stock RN waterboxes. he said no but hooked me up with a wammer CF waterbox for a REALL REALLY REALLY good price!

i havent heard one yet (to my knowledge), but he said theyre quieter than a stocker. my TDR with front/rear exhaust has grown tiresome for me to listen to, so im glad i stopped by there altogether.

THANKS KEVIN at WAMILTONS!

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
i had to go to palm beach yesterday and decided to stop by wammers shop and say hello. while i was there, we were talking about the ride and i remembered this thread and asked kevin if he had any stock RN waterboxes. he said no but hooked me up with a wammer CF waterbox for a REALL REALLY REALLY good price!

i havent heard one yet (to my knowledge), but he said theyre quieter than a stocker. my TDR with front/rear exhaust has grown tiresome for me to listen to, so im glad i stopped by there altogether.

THANKS KEVIN at WAMILTONS!

Thanks for helping to save the sport Charlie and Kevin and Wammer. :cheer2:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I'm using Bose noise-canceling headphones, my ski is so quiet now that I can't even hear it running.

speaking of exhausts at daytona, what was with the patrol asking if the exhaust was stock or aftermarket last year when registering skis? are aftermarket exhausts not allowed? is there a 'wrong' answer to this question?

i simply answered that mine was a, 'factory exhaust'.

Last edited:
speaking of exhausts at daytona, what was with the patrol asking if the exhaust was stock or aftermarket last year when registering skis? are aftermarket exhausts not allowed? is there a 'wrong' answer to this question?

i simply answered that mine was a, 'factory exhaust'.

on the form it has a section asking whether it's stock or aftermarket...

btw - no biggee, aftermarket exhausts are allowed..

Top Bottom