LPW Close Up Shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
don't you mean brokeback? :swordfight:

No-Harrison and his racing partner represent Team Brokeback Racing. LMAO

sorry Harrison, he opened the door for that one, and u KNOW I had to step in.
LOL, good news is, I am looking for that pic right now and can't find it. I'll keep looking.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
I Found It!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Am The Man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Brokeback%20Racing.jpg
    Brokeback%20Racing.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 89
  • kahuna%20gay.jpg
    kahuna%20gay.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 87

MILF

aka Kathy
I'm sure he already knows the answer.

just trying to start more crap.

I would say you are right on Shawn.....

LPW is not closing and what Paul does during the slower/winter months is really up to him, don't you think?

Considering I am an owner of LPW - I guess I would be the first to know if it was closed.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just reaffirms why I spend my time and efforts elsewhere......Ridiculious Thread!

Superjet3

Waterlogged

LPW is not closing and what Paul does during the slower/winter months is really up to him, don't you think?

Considering I am an owner of LPW - I guess I would be the first to know if it was closed.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just reaffirms why I spend my time and efforts elsewhere......Ridiculious Thread!

How is this a rediculous thread? I asked a question because I heard somehting.

Wrong again..... works fine from my computer!

Guess my PC sucks then.

*Edit* It is just the link in Gil's sig. My bad... Gil you need to update your sig.

Last edited:
I heard from another company into motor building, that they were preparing for more work since Paul was taking another job. But who and I.. I don't know...

BUT the lakes should be coming up soon we got got 7 inches of rain in 2 days around here and it was all heading east of Illinois, Indiana line. so some should trickle down there... Our lake went form 3 feet below normal pool to 4 feet over in 2 days and it will continue to rise for the rest of the week.

Last edited:

D Slicker

Durham, dont forget it
I heard from another company into motor building, that they were preparing for more work since Paul was taking another job. But who and I.. I don't know...

BUT the lakes should be coming up soon we got got 7 inches of rain in 2 days around here and it was all heading east of Illinois, Indiana line. so some should trickle down there... Our lake went form 3 feet below normal pool to 4 feet over in 2 days and it will continue to rise for the rest of the week.

Thats great news about the lakes. Im sure business owners will be happy.

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
I heard there are alligators in the New York sewer system, and that the kid Mikey from the Life cereal commercial blew his head off by eating pop rocks and drinking a Coke at the same time!!

ger87410

How did I get here?
I heard there are alligators in the New York sewer system, and that the kid Mikey from the Life cereal commercial blew his head off by eating pop rocks and drinking a Coke at the same time!!
I heard that if you flush a fish down the toilet while it's still alive, it'll try to kill you next time you fall off your ski.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I'm pretty sure we're not going anywhere together.:twak:

Uh, meaning it the way Gil probably did, that would be not just a no, but a hell Know..........

As far as meeting up at Oak Mountain to ride MTB, I am ready as soon as the nose is healed, splints came out today........ I also do not hold Childish grudges...... Some people may though......

are you a $ilent partner, kathy? or do you actually know skis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom