LPW Close Up Shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
IHOP; said:
I have been invloved in teh marine industry for over 14 years and know more about jetskis than I would guess about 95% of the people on this site and I can probably ride better than most too. .

Get off your fugging soap box ,that is the single handed most ridiculous thing anyone has ever said on here .:highhorse::soapbox::soapbox::shhh:

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
Get off your fugging soap box ,that is the single handed most ridiculous thing anyone has ever said on here .:highhorse::soapbox::soapbox::shhh:

IHOP is da MAN!!

a legend in his own mind:buttkick:

I am surprised he didnt proclaim himself smarter than 95% of the people on this site

i was thinking the same thing.

anyone that has to brag about how 'great' they are is obviously full of chit, or trying to compensate for something else.

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
IHOP is da MAN!!

a legend in his own mind:buttkick:

I am surprised he didnt proclaim himself smarter than 95% of the people on this site

He lives in NJ, so that obviously couldn't be true...

J/K...I used to visit NJ in my youth whenever I wanted to find dumb easy chicks, so it does have it's merits.

Dustin Mustangs

uʍop ǝpıs dn
mj_popcorn.gif

Big Kahuna

Administrator
You're correct that the members "have spoken"...........For people who are so sick of it, you sure keep bringing it back to the top............ Like I've said in several of these threads. If the people who "are so sick of it" would stop posting in them they'd fall off the front page and would die rather quickly. You can't resist posting in these threads either............So it's really you who keeps them alive. Way to go......again....:loser:

You know what Chuck, this is an internet forum/message board......... where people post their views, ideas, opinions...... It looks like you do not understand that, you complain that I keep it going, yet you commented after I did.....

Oh, yeah, I am very opinionated, I like to debate things, But I think most people here will tell you that. If you really have that much problem with it. Well, that is your problem not mine. I guess it is just the Marine Mentality of yours that you feel that you are above everybody else and that YOU can never be wrong. Here is a hint, we all can be wrong at times.

Happy Easter.

Superjet3

Waterlogged

Its true... Alot of people on there pay shops to do work. I am fully capable to be a mechanic and infact I was back during my high school years working on performance boats. I went and got an education so I can enjoy my working on my own ********. Call it a soap box and take the text out of context if you like... Ronny Mac seemed to be pretty proud that he could cut and paste parts of what I said to try to make me look bad... Whatever...

Superjet3

Waterlogged
You know what Chuck, this is an internet forum/message board......... where people post their views, ideas, opinions...... It looks like you do not understand that, you complain that I keep it going, yet you commented after I did.....

Oh, yeah, I am very opinionated, I like to debate things, But I think most people here will tell you that. If you really have that much problem with it. Well, that is your problem not mine. I guess it is just the Marine Mentality of yours that you feel that you are above everybody else and that YOU can never be wrong. Here is a hint, we all can be wrong at times.

Happy Easter.

So it ok for everyone else to post their opinon? But not us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom