Madpower X-2 chamber

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
I built a s/s 90 deg. elbow and I will tell you it is an awesome fit, I am not the first one to do it either. Not knocking this new MadPower pipe at all but yes the Fpp headpipe and blaster limited rock's also.

I have had a factory pipe for a 750 on my x2 and now I am running the factory b pipe and I really did not notice any difference. The only reason why I changed pipes is because the 750 pipe took up so much room under the hood. What is the madpower website?

there is a few factory pipes that can be used on the x2 right?? all in all what are the 3 best pipes to run and where can you get them and how much will they cost.. currently im running a westcoast pipe on a motor that has the workx dont to it and i have a feeling im choking my engines performance and could get alittle more out of it...

there is a few factory pipes that can be used on the x2 right?? all in all what are the 3 best pipes to run and where can you get them and how much will they cost.. currently im running a westcoast pipe on a motor that has the workx dont to it and i have a feeling im choking my engines performance and could get alittle more out of it...

Just search it. There are a ton of X2's running FP's. I used a westcoast and another type of manifold both, with both the kawasaki and the yamaha headpipes. You can run a blaster limited chamber, or either the superjet mod or limited chamber, mod fitting the best of all three. You can also run a blaster mod chamber with a little denting.

X2Pilot

X2 v2.0
SXR-0151.jpg

sxr-011.jpg

I am getting this chamber (not the whole pipe setup) from Motoine Racing in Japan. It is made for the SXR and new X2. They also have a titanium version, and Bun makes a carbon version too. The titanium one weighs a mere 800g. RPMs are comparative to the FP dry pipe. Any of those Japanese products you can purchase through Ardath, Inc in California. I have a few items in transit right now.

For all you 750X2 guys, this is the chamber for you!
corn1.jpg

Use this link to see more Motoine Racing products: http://translate.googleusercontent....le.com&usg=ALkJrhglejIdnZHeoHTeoEgR3ytn2nKUGQ

Last edited:
SXR-0151.jpg

sxr-011.jpg

I am getting this chamber (not the whole pipe setup) from Motoine Racing in Japan. It is made for the SXR and new X2. They also have a titanium version, and Bun makes a carbon version too. The titanium one weighs a mere 800g. RPMs are comparative to the FP dry pipe. Any of those Japanese products you can purchase through Ardath, Inc in California. I have a few items in transit right now.

For all you 750X2 guys, this is the chamber for you!
corn1.jpg

Use this link to see more Motoine Racing products: http://translate.googleusercontent....le.com&usg=ALkJrhglejIdnZHeoHTeoEgR3ytn2nKUGQ
Whats the price on those?

Top Bottom