March 2009 LSFR rollcall: UPDATED 2009/03/04

So who is getting there the earliest? I was officially layed off day before yesterday so I can pretty much go whenever now lol. Kinda would like to get up there and maybe camp the first night before.

Also, I did not even catch the adress of the beach house! What is the earliest we can start clamming rooms?

The Penguin

triple secret probation
I have to check with the rental company the day before. If the house is not occupied the day of our arrival - we can get in as early as 9am - if it is occupied...4pm

icon_smile.gif
wahoo, I got friday, sat, and sunday off!!!!!!! will be in about midnight thursday to show some people how to drink! We rented a bigass something to stay in on the beach, Steveowe, jary, eugene, My wife and I, possibly melmeck! We cant leave till I get off work thursday but life is good. I got a margarita machine that makes about 5-7 gallons that might make it in the camper for the trip if I can swing it...

I was just thinking I may come down thursday morning, ski all day and then camp for the night. Then I would wake up and already be there friday!!

We are in!! We have a beach house too!! :bananajump:
We have been to several of the other rides at Crystal Beach, but I am new to this site. I am looking forward to the weekend! Getting the skis ready this weekend...

W8kski

-------------------------
I'll be headed down for the day on Saturday. First Freeride attendee, with my fiance along, If you see a Silver Dodge Mega cab with a green and black Blaster and green and black R/N say hello. We don't bite.

The Get Amped Crew Be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:headbang::headbang::Banane35::beerchug::Thinkingof_::Banane09::Banane09::bananalama::friday:

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
I wont be able to make the ride I had a family emergency that will keep me from being in the water with all my crazy friends

No doubt im totally bummed

Yall drink for me :beerchug:

Moondance

Just plain me....
WHAT????????????????? I hate to hear that Larry; hope all turns out well. You don't drink so I guess the crew willl have to do "something" else for you:noevil:

Top Bottom