Freestyle Martin's Xscream Kong Dominator Build / KDX-900

Martin33

LIVE ACTION !
Pat and the Xscream guys are building me up a Carbon Kong Dominator with their new KDX-900 for next seasons tour in the AM class, thought Id post up the build since theres not many out there yet. I rode all the hulls there was to demo at body beach at WF while I was there, then rode Stoyers 1200 and everything about the Dominator seemed to fit me the best....It was the best riding hull I rode so far IMO...So heres my build....

Carbon Kong Dominator
KDX-900 with 10mil stroke
49 Full Specs with Boyesen intake
PF pipe
MSD TL
Skat Mag
XS dry pipe waterbox

and basically all the XS goodies to go with ;-)

Heres a few pics they've sent so far as the build goes

Thanks, Daniel

securedownload-3.jpeg securedownload-2.jpeg securedownload.jpeg securedownload-1.jpeg

Last edited:

Martin33

LIVE ACTION !
Thx guys, pretty excited about it for sure.

These pics are BEFORE they trimmed all the bondlines and bonded together, top deck is just sitting on the bottom deck

Paint was thrown on this weekend, should have some pics soon

Daniel

Martin33

LIVE ACTION !
Thx guys :)

JR Freestyle, at WF I rode all I could ride that was there to demo, the freak was my second choice in being comfortable and what I was going to be doing with it. Honestly the Kong felt more strictly flatwater, while the freak felt more all around to me. After I rode Stoyers, I noticed my back wasent killng me, and the foothold to handlebar placement was dead on IMHO (im 6ft). Footholds were to most comfortable to me, they were tight, and theyre made to not smash toe-nails. Im not really sure, it was a first instinct kinda thing, just felt the best to me and couldnt stop thinking about it...Im not bashing any hull out there, what so ever....this was all me PERSONALLY.

Thanks, Daniel

Martin33

LIVE ACTION !
Thx Lucas :)

Heres a pic they sent me this morning with rear of the tray trimmed, footholds installed and carbon kevlar reinforcement....Prepping for paint right now

securedownload-4.jpeg

Daniel

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
WOW, those hold look knarly! KONG sized for sure.
I am sure the hull handles great, Pat and Stoyers input cannot be a bad thing.

I do wish they wuld have made some other changes in the top deck, like sunken foot hold area maybe. That seems to be a great idea to me. Lower is always better right?

Cant wait to see it painted up and turfed.

Martin33

LIVE ACTION !
I dunno, when I rode the XFS I thought the "sunken foothold area" was a little weird, but nothing I couldn't get used to i suppose :)

Your not the only one wanting to see some paint on this beast!

Daniel

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
WOW, those hold look knarly! KONG sized for sure.
I am sure the hull handles great, Pat and Stoyers input cannot be a bad thing.

I do wish they wuld have made some other changes in the top deck, like sunken foot hold area maybe. That seems to be a great idea to me. Lower is always better right?

Cant wait to see it painted up and turfed.

If you look closely at the foothold pic, it looks like the footholds are lower than the pump area, yes?

Top Bottom