Matt_E Backfliping next weekend????

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
Over the shoulder eh?
WFP07191.jpg
tell me how to post a vid from visser freeride explosion...

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
don't be too hard on him.

talking is his forte.

i've learned to let it slide.

here's some talk for you.

Saki's about topped out. there's only so much you can do with a pole. back flips and rolls are only the begining with fixed steering. so many variations for hood conversions so few for pole ski's.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Harrr.....see my new custom title please.

I could blame it on a 100% break down rate of Superjets at the ride, but that didn't happen until a couple hours into it on Saturday.

There you have it. I couldn't sack up until the Superjets were broken. :( :thumbsdown:
Mebbe next time.

Oh wait, I got a lot of fixing to do.

As a sidenote, bailing on a huge SXR jump in 12+ ft surf, getting separated from the ski, and seeing a bigass sea lion by the ski I have to swim to is......awesome?

Matt_E

Site Supporter
Something else: We had 9 skis broke down Saturday.

What took the cake was the sunk Kawi Ultra 250 with 5 hours on it.
Got rolled, seat came off, and down she went.
They towed it in upside down, drug it across the bottom, cracked the top deck.
When they towed it into the channel, all I could see was handlebars.

Snackem

Danger Zone
That surf was awesome!!! I couldn't believe how clean it was and how far apart the sets were, it was perfect surf to try a flip in, especially Saturday before everything broke down. . .

Snackem

Danger Zone
I don't know about that I though that Phil breaking two skis on Saturday was pretty impressive. I think he got towed the ski he was riding got towed in like 5 times over the weekend. . .

Did you hear if they got that kawi started on sat night? I felt bad for that guy seeing that new ski go down like that. Hopefully he was able to get it going and didn't ruin the motor.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
Did you hear if they got that kawi started on sat night? I felt bad for that guy seeing that new ski go down like that. Hopefully he was able to get it going and didn't ruin the motor.

I know they swore up and down they'd be there Sunday, but never showed up.

I hope for them they got it started.

Snackem

Danger Zone
well they didn't show up on Sunday so I don't really know. I know they were planning on showing up at 9 or 10 on Sunday morning so they may have run into more problems than they thought Sat night and needed the time on Sunday to finish up.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
I'd like to know myself.

I am not entirely sure. It's getting consistent spark to only one plug. This doesn't change with different coils.
I thought I had it nailed down with a bad pulser wire connection, but that was not the whole issue.
I get spark on both plugs without load, albeit weak spark.

Snackem

Danger Zone
That's it! :purr: :frown: I'm pulling for phill to do one first now.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha::haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha::haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha::haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha::haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Top Bottom