Custom/Hybrid Matt_E's Superfreak Build

motoman96

Banned
Dang, this Superfreak build thread turned into Matt_E deconstruct thread. The doc was impressed that it broke so close to the knuckle. I think the ski twisted the ring which then broke the finger.
Sucks. I still had to pull the ski right side up, fumble with the lanyard, and get dragged to shore. yay!

Are you whining? Just think how much better it'll feel when it stops hurting.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I didn't feel it happen. Yay for 43 degree water and no gloves!
I pulled my hand through the water and felt the finger flopping around. Called up my buddy Whitca a little while ago and told him I need him to ride my ski for a bit just in case there's water left in there.
Response: "yah i could probably find time in my schedule for that!"

lol

Matt_E

Site Supporter
I instinctively put my hand over my helmet because I knew the ski was gonna be landing close to me. Ski crushed my finger between helmet and hull.

pppfffftttt rub some honda wax on it and call it a day.

That sucks man good thing you were wearing a helmet. How long are you out for?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I instinctively put my hand over my helmet because I knew the ski was gonna be landing close to me. Ski crushed my finger between helmet and hull.

Oh :):):):)! Thank god for helmets?

Maybe you'll get some sweet scars after they fix you up.

Last edited:
I had the ski get away from me just like that and it wasted my helmet . I don't care how gay it looks , I'm wearing a helmet all the time , sleeping , in the shower, mowing the lawn .

Matt_E

Site Supporter
I had the ski get away from me just like that and it wasted my helmet . I don't care how gay it looks , I'm wearing a helmet all the time , sleeping , in the shower, mowing the lawn .

Thanks for the reminder....I should probably replace the helmet now

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Sorry to see that Matt, I occasionally forget to remove my ring when I ride and always wonder if would make an accident worse. Was it last year for your knee or the year before?

We have a strict no jewelry policy at work and wedding bands are the always the worse offender. Do you mind if I show your pics to our safety lead? I'm sure he would love to use them in a presentation.

Top Bottom