Matty J's 2015 WDK Carbon RIP

VXSXH20

Sionis Industries
Its weird that my ski is complete and its winter...usually its all torn down until march or april. I guess I get a head start for the season and dedicate my time to tuning. "I dont know what to do with my hands...I feel like im on a spaceship."
Don't count your chickens before they hatch.. Give it time it'll all change you'll see!

Last edited:

mightymighty2stroke

I'd rather be on the lake
Mulitple meets at the lake lot! Loveeeeeeeeeeedd it up there. Cant imagine how awesome it is on a nice spring/summer day.

yeah it's hard to beat.

man i hate this time of year. fresh off daytona, so pumped to ride and try new things and then it snows and it's like two degrees out.

I3wsrN9ndx11m.gif

ps sorry matt this is no longer your wdk thread, its the central nc rider BS thread.

Ducky

Back in the game!
yeah it's hard to beat.

man i hate this time of year. fresh off daytona, so pumped to ride and try new things and then it snows and it's like two degrees out.

I3wsrN9ndx11m.gif

ps sorry matt this is no longer your wdk thread, its the central nc rider BS thread.

Its ok! Great GIF....I love mark cuban! We will start a Central NC thread...thats a good idea!

Ducky

Back in the game!
Change of plans....going back to what works.

Picked up a super mint 08+ 62t flywheel and stator. I had @speedysprocket lighten the flywheel
and he painting it my favorite color without even asking me! What a guy!!!

Enhancer setup going back in with this flywheel/stator combo, and then we are adding some minty fresh Full Spec 49s...big thanks to @jo5hi3 for the hookup on the carbs.

image.jpeg

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
Looking good Matt.

I hope to have my ski back together in a couple of weeks. I am still waiting to get my engine back.

Change of plans....going back to what works. ?????

So the new total not work ?

Picked up a super mint 08+ 62t flywheel and stator. I had @speedysprocket lighten the flywheel
and he painting it my favorite color without even asking me! What a guy!!!

Enhancer setup going back in with this flywheel/stator combo, and then we are adding some minty fresh Full Spec 49s...big thanks to @jo5hi3 for the hookup on the carbs.

View attachment 300314

I would say, just like with everything new, that sometimes there are hiccups. Matt did get the absolutely very first unit. I do know some of my parts are different than his. I'd really like to see Matt give it another try.

Top Bottom