Matty J's 2015 WDK Carbon RIP

Ducky

Back in the game!
I would say, just like with everything new, that sometimes there are hiccups. Matt did get the absolutely very first unit. I do know some of my parts are different than his. I'd really like to see Matt give it another try.

We would have liked to give it another try but we dont have the option to give it another try. I sent it off for testing and was willing to pay for everything out of my pocket and it was decided for me that I was not getting the unit back.

Edit: The reason I was not planning on giving a review of this unit up to this point is because it was the first unit and of course there are issues. We were willing to figure them out, but that is just not how it worked out, and doing a review at this point would be unfair of me.

We would have liked to give it another try but we dont have the option to give it another try. I sent it off for testing and was willing to pay for everything out of my pocket and it was decided for me that I was not getting the unit back.

Edit: The reason I was not planning on giving a review of this unit up to this point is because it was the first unit and of course there are issues. We were willing to figure them out, but that is just not how it worked out, and doing a review at this point would be unfair of me.
My vote is for Ducky to get another unit!!

Ducky

Back in the game!
Not much of an update, but I installed a brand new enhancer and my new flywheel/stator and shes super reliable in terms of starting and running everytime....this pleases me. Press green button....braaaaaaaaaap.

Now we add on these bad boys and @jo5hi3 helps with the tuning and we will be good to go! Its shaping up to be a good spring/summer.

k8NH9IX.jpg

Top Bottom