MOTOSURF FREERIDE Oct 16 & 17, 2010 - Whos in?

chadetroit

Get Wet
Looks like I'll be heading down with my wife to check out the Freeride. Not a surf rider so the ski is staying at home this year but looking to pick up Dangerboy (carl's) fx-1 hull for a souvenir for the ride home. Don't know anyone but hopefully will meet a few of you down there. Looking forward to seeing you guys go BIG!

ksmith83

( o Y o )
Looks like I'll be heading down with my wife to check out the Freeride. Not a surf rider so the ski is staying at home this year but looking to pick up Dangerboy (carl's) fx-1 hull for a souvenir for the ride home. Don't know anyone but hopefully will meet a few of you down there. Looking forward to seeing you guys go BIG!

Is this Chad who rides with benny?

chadetroit

Get Wet
LOL... no it's Chad who is usually riding by himself or his wife. Just got back into it after not riding for a while but am down to ride if you are ever heading out PM me. Mainly rode Don Pedro and Anderson Res towards the end of this year. Got a whopping 5 rides in, but I'm hooked again, ready to build a bigger badder boat and do some damage before the body get's too old.

ksmith83

( o Y o )
LOL... no it's Chad who is usually riding by himself or his wife. Just got back into it after not riding for a while but am down to ride if you are ever heading out PM me. Mainly rode Don Pedro and Anderson Res towards the end of this year. Got a whopping 5 rides in, but I'm hooked again, ready to build a bigger badder boat and do some damage before the body get's too old.

oh ok, no problem. but yeah ill be down in pismo this weekend to and i live up here in san mateo. there is a couple other riders up here. im pretty sure ill be the only one in pismo with an x2 so swing by and say whats up. i got a blue 4runner with a liquid militia sticker on it. names keith.

oh ok, no problem. but yeah ill be down in pismo this weekend to and i live up here in san mateo. there is a couple other riders up here. im pretty sure ill be the only one in pismo with an x2 so swing by and say whats up. i got a blue 4runner with a liquid militia sticker on it. names keith.

hopefully you wont be the only x2 there, im trying to bring up 3. hope i make it. ill know for sure by friday

what are the rules at pismo as far as cooking and beer??? like open flame or bbq grill only, drinking on the beach after im done riding or use red cups lol. sorry never been to pismo, i wanna stay out of handcuffs this weekend

pismo is a state beach-so the rangers have a strict policy that first timers must supply all alcohol so come prepared

Top Bottom