Other Motozachi's unfindable sunken ski replacement donation fund : ( ....

Ill step in and lend a helping hand. Also will donate some tow loops for your NEW SKI.

Not to take away from your loss, but lets also remember there are a lot of other people who have lost more than just luxury items in hurricane Sandy.

Im always willing to stick a hand out to a brother but please also be generous to those who have lost there homes and lively hood through donations as well.

Last edited:
Well I was really hoping we would find it but game over...

Zack has proven he loves this crap and his riding is getting better and better.

That poor stunt saw some massive rolls before she went down :(

Ill step in and lend a helping hand. Also will donate some tow loops for your NEW SKI.

Not to take away from your loss, but lets also remember there are a lot of other people who have lost more than just luxury items in hurricane Sandy.

Im always willing to stick a hand out to a brother but please also be generous to those who have lost there homes and lively hood through donations as well.

Charity has been set up for riders with much more resources than Zach. One even got two complete skis out of it. No disrespect to you intended to anyone.

Zach can rip and he's always got your back when things go bad. He loves this. Shame to say as madmat said, looks like it's game over for the stunt.

Zach buddy I'll be down to help with labor all winter.

Charity has been set up for riders with much more resources than Zach. One even got two complete skis out of it. No disrespect to you intended to anyone.

Zach can rip and he's always got your back when things go bad. He loves this. Shame to say as madmat said, looks like it's game over for the stunt.

Zach buddy I'll be down to help with labor all winter.

I hope your not referring to Tanner Thomas. Those ski's were very far from GIVEN to him.

Again I mean no disrespect to any party. We all just want to rip it. When PD mentioned other recent loses I just wanted to state Zach deserves as much generosity as any of us. Sorry to you if I come off as ignorant.

Not at all and I don't have a problem helping out. Thats why I've done so but I think you should be informed before you make statements how things were given to someone in actuality they weren't. Tanner does have many sponsors who assisted and by the sounds of it you aren't familiar with sponsorships work. Parts are FAR FROM FREE.

The reason this personally bothers me is because I know how hard Tanner works along with the sacrifices he's made and I'd hate anyone to discredit his efforts. Maybe he will chime in.

Last edited:
Not at all and I don't have a problem helping out. Thats why I've done so but I think you should be informed before you make statements how things were given to someone in actuality they weren't. Tanner does have many sponsors who assisted and by the sounds of it you aren't familiar with sponsorships work. Parts are FAR FROM FREE.

The reason this personally bothers me is because I know how hard Tanner works along with the sacrifices he's made and I'd hate anyone to discredit his efforts. Maybe he will chime in.

I did not mean to discredit him or anyone. I'm sorry that I'm the reason he is dragged in to this discussion. I have seen him ride on video and he rips hard and gives me motivation to go ride myself. In hind site I could have chosen better words to describe my feelings that did not bring any innocent third parties in to discussion.

Again, my apologies.

motozachl

uPsiDeDoWn
Thank you for everyone that have made contributions thus far! I love riding and take it to the extreme, so much that I have sold a kidney....haha JK but I have gotten rid of many prized pocessions in order to get myself another boat.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Sent you a little something, its not a lot but if a bunch more peeps did the same it would be, I have wasted more on beer before, good luck with the new ski !

hornedogg79

dodgin' bass boats
1st dude to be captured on video riding the elusive Stunt hull, (puttin' around and throttle hoppin' don't count) he was giving it hell in one of DJ's vids.

motozachl

uPsiDeDoWn
Thanks! Yeah I really threw it around
http://vimeo.com/46275922
http://vimeo.com/50111862

If anyone would like to donate parts here are a few minor items I am in need of:
-2 oem superjet motor mounts
-flywheel cover gasket
-62t intake manifold gaskset
-carb to manifold gasket for 38s
-oem starter relay
-bilge switch
-oem ebox gasket
-sj coupler cover

Last edited:

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Thanks! Yeah I really threw it around
http://vimeo.com/46275922
http://vimeo.com/50111862

If anyone would like to donate parts here are a few minor items I am in need of:
-2 oem superjet motor mounts
-flywheel cover gasket
-62t intake manifold gaskset
-carb to manifold gasket for 38s
-oem starter relay
-bilge switch

I got you covered on the exhaust gasket, 2 SJ motor mounts and a 62t intake gasket :)

john zigler

Vendor Account
will donate new WATCON hood seal & new three way dash mount bilge switch.

please email, or call the shop with your shipping info.

Zig

Top Bottom