my 1st stand up, and this happens!

Y

yamaslut

OMG!!!! this is by far the most annoying thread on this doughnuting site ever..

:lightning::lightning::lightning::lightning::lightning::lightning::lightning::lightning::lightning::lightning:

How is this coming back on Sjetrider in any manner? Link, sold the ski to Adam after he had been running it since he bought it without any known problems. Link gives Sjetrider props on a well built ski. Link decides to sell a ski that he could of beat the snot out of, could of weakened something, then Adam finishes if off? I'm not saying Link weakened the ski, what I am trying to say is, once the 1st transaction between Sjetrider and Link was complete and both were happy, Sjetrider should leave the equation PERIOD! Now, if Adam wants to ask Sjetrider for advice and being the standup guy Sjetrider is, he will probably offer to help this inexperienced driver, just as others have by telling him to get the motor running, etc.

I was going to buy this ski before it was even posted for sale, Sjetrider had told me about his ski, we talked several times on the phone and he even offered to have me come down to Nashville and we could both go riding on it, there were no limitations on the test drive, he was going to have it fully fueled and if after riding it, no hard feelings if I didn't want it. So, in my opinion, this is not behavior typical with someone trying to pull a fast one or someone who didn't believe in the quality of the ski...

With that said, PROPS to Sjetrider for offering to call, offer advice, and help Adam in this matter, he didn't even sell the ski to Adam, but he is still trying to help the guy. Props to all who have offered advice to Adam, that's why I like this forum, although I have been a member for a short time, a lot of people seem to want to help each other....

I'll just have to deal with this problem, but I am happy that there are so many people willing to help me. Please DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's over with i'll live.

How is this coming back on Sjetrider in any manner? Link, sold the ski to Adam after he had been running it since he bought it without any known problems. Link gives Sjetrider props on a well built ski. Link decides to sell a ski that he could of beat the snot out of, could of weakened something, then Adam finishes if off? I'm not saying Link weakened the ski, what I am trying to say is, once the 1st transaction between Sjetrider and Link was complete and both were happy, Sjetrider should leave the equation PERIOD! Now, if Adam wants to ask Sjetrider for advice and being the standup guy Sjetrider is, he will probably offer to help this inexperienced driver, just as others have by telling him to get the motor running, etc.

I was going to buy this ski before it was even posted for sale, Sjetrider had told me about his ski, we talked several times on the phone and he even offered to have me come down to Nashville and we could both go riding on it, there were no limitations on the test drive, he was going to have it fully fueled and if after riding it, no hard feelings if I didn't want it. So, in my opinion, this is not behavior typical with someone trying to pull a fast one or someone who didn't believe in the quality of the ski...

With that said, PROPS to Sjetrider for offering to call, offer advice, and help Adam in this matter, he didn't even sell the ski to Adam, but he is still trying to help the guy. Props to all who have offered advice to Adam, that's why I like this forum, although I have been a member for a short time, a lot of people seem to want to help each other....

Top Bottom