My -2" Trinity EVO XF build..Let the fun begin!!!!***WEIGHED***

SXR-FOREVER

Finally Flippin
Planning on having a running ski under 300lbs with gas...we'll see how it works out!

Heres what the plan is...some is already done alot still needs to be done...

Hull:
Trinity Composites EVO XF hull shortened 2"
Paint with AwlGrip Super Jet Black
Exotic Signs sticker kit (like in my signature)

Motor:
Painted metalic red
Trued and Welded Crank
ZForce Porting
Jetinetics Charging flywheel
ADA Head
Factory Wetpipe
VForce II's
JSU Spacers
Advent Ignition
TDR Water Box

Pump:
Stock pump
Dual cooling
Impros modified 13-21 5mm cutback Solas Impeller
CATS Trim with X2 Nozzle
Jetdynamics Intake
Trinity Carbon Rideplate

Misc:
UMI pole/Steering
Dual 500gph bilges
Dakine foottrap
Stainless Ratchet hoodlatch system

I'll try to keep both this thread and the one on pwc updated as a move along for those who are interested!!

Last edited:

SXR-FOREVER

Finally Flippin
Bobby did an AWESOME JOB ON THIS!!! Very impressed and everything is VERY well done!

UPS dropped the hull of yesterday..going to start mocking up everything over the next week or two then off to paint!

Weighed in at 94.7/103.2 with the hood. Stock hull with hood was at 172.1!!!

P1010012.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010017.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010023.jpg

P1010024.jpg

SXR-FOREVER

Finally Flippin
Earlier this winter I painted my motor..

used the Duplicolor products; self etching primer, metalcast ground coat, the metalcast paint, and their automotive clear. I think it turned out pretty good but we'll see when its starts getting abused..

P1000157.jpg

P1000158.jpg

P1000160.jpg

Very nice. Great looking hull and I really like what you've done with the motor. Definitely a build to follow. Bobby's work always looks so nice.

Awsome! :biggthumpup:

I can already tell your gona build this thing much the way I would.

Are you coming to Sebby for Vacation again? Let me know, I have a room for you to stay in if you would like!

It would be sweet to get to try that sucker in the surf.... I know it's gona shred!

SXR-FOREVER

Finally Flippin
Awsome! :biggthumpup:

I can already tell your gona build this thing much the way I would.

Are you coming to Sebby for Vacation again? Let me know, I have a room for you to stay in if you would like!

It would be sweet to get to try that sucker in the surf.... I know it's gona shred!

The plan is Sebby depending on money! It will most likely be my brother and I. I'll let ya know:Banane35:

I can't wait to ride it in the surf. I loved my stock hull cut back alot but I think with the motor setback as well it was just too much. This set up should be perfect.

Last edited:
The plan is Sebby depending on money! It will most likely be my brother and I. I'll let ya know:Banane35:

I can't wait to ride it in the surf. I loved my stock hull cut back alot but I think with the motor setback as well it was just too much. This set up should be perfect.

Yea, I think it realy will be just right. When Bobby told me you decided to go with stock motor position, i thought perfect.

With everything being so light body english/position, should make huge impact over what you were use to before. You need to be able to put the nose back down. Not sure how short your pole setup is, but I would probably want it a little extra short for the -2" hull.

I have a place for you and the Bro anytime... Im about 25-30 minutes from the inlet.

Scorn800

Ride for life
Dam, That hull looks insane. Bobby seems to 1up himself on every build.
Lots of luck with it & have fun putting it together. Nice to see a good Kawasaki build.:Banane01:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Sweeeeeeeeeeet. I will be following right behind ya. I think I am gonna go -2 also on the hull. You are gonna LOVE it. It will be plenty light.......

I think yours will have a little more brap than mine.

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Wow! Really liking that. I have to ride one of these real soon, I love the SXR the way it handles in the surf. I can only imagine how a lighter one would be.

SXR-FOREVER

Finally Flippin
Took some time today and put in a few things to see how they fit. Installed the foam, tank, waterbox and exhaust where they go. Next, pump, intake, then motor. Everything seemed to line up perfectly and I really like how the jetskihaven engine cradle and painted motor look in the hull ALOT. Props to John for making a sweet cradle! Looks good, fit well and I think it felt about 2-3lbs lighter than the OEM steel one.

Worked on the steering a bit, I like Bobby's set up alot! I just have to widen a few holes to make room for the bigger skattrak steering cable.

P1010040.jpg

P1010037.jpg

P1010029.jpg

P1010034.jpg

Last edited:

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
There's the nuts! Looks good, I am jealous. Give em a Trinity and a conversion hood. That way you have the best of both worlds (stand up and X2 like ski).

Top Bottom