My -2" Trinity EVO XF build..Let the fun begin!!!!***WEIGHED***

lookin killer

That thing is lookin killer like i said last summer....Bobby's hull is made to work perfect everything lines up better than factory stuff, EVERYTIME i had something not work right is was my own junk that was wrong.

keep up the good work

ill keep you posted on my build after Daytona, its time for bigger motor

SXR-FOREVER

Finally Flippin
Trimmed the back of the ski a bit for the X2 Nozzle and all I have to say is TeeHeeHee...

P1010059.jpg

P1010058.jpg

P1010067.jpg

Last edited:

rehak2

Here we go again!
Tev this thing is just plain out sick. Looks great!! You might just have to let me ride it this summer!! haha. Bring that thing over when we all get together!!

SXR-FOREVER

Finally Flippin
Tev this thing is just plain out sick. Looks great!! You might just have to let me ride it this summer!! haha. Bring that thing over when we all get together!!

Hell yea Ben, I need to call in all the good people to turf this thing up for me, not looking forward to that!

Awesome Build.. and Sick looking motor.

Thanks Pete, good to hear you joined the Trinity family!!

Well its officially off to paint. I got alot of work to do when its gone, mostly get caught back up with homework...

Should be done by next weekend then I'll slap on the graphics, final assembly and turf! All in time for the Texas freeride (hopefully):djsmilie:

Hull: Freaking Awesome!
Engine: Super Freaking Awesome! What did you do to prep for paint? Dissassemble and sand blast or what? I would like to have my motor snap crackle and pop like that!

Yeah DJ when you getting started... At this rate you will be lucky to make it to the Cleveland R-n-R!

SXR-FOREVER

Finally Flippin
:naughty::naughty:The AwlGrip looks SICK! I'm going to give it the full week of cure time or whatever cause i do NOT want to mess it up because when its dried it will be like a rock!

Ignore the dust, my shed is pretty filthy..

P1010088.jpg

P1010091.jpg

P1010086.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom