My -2" Trinity EVO XF build..Let the fun begin!!!!***WEIGHED***

SXR-FOREVER

Finally Flippin
hey thanks guys, alot of work has gone into this damn thing. I cant wait to ride.

As far as that mount goes, yea it looks bad but once the nose piece gets put on you wont see it at all...I hope...

SXR-FOREVER

Finally Flippin
Got a question on water routing.

I'm running two lines (dual cooling - one 1/2 and one 3/8) with strainers into the bottom of the exhaust manifold. From the head I have one 3/8 line going to the bottom of the head pipe and one from the top of the head pipe to a pisser. I have another 3/8 going from the head to the exhaust stinger. One last line is run from the head to another pisser.

Does that sound good? I didn't run dual cooling in the last hull.

i would not run daul cooling too much water i would run the 1/2 inch to the mani and then out the head on to the head pipe and out and one to pisser and stinger and out thats how chuckie set mine up

SXR-FOREVER

Finally Flippin
thansk again guys, couple weeks is should be all done:brap:

Are you going to be running a bilge pump? How are you going to mount it if you are?

bought some 1/8 aluminum and made two brackets..

P1010099.jpg

P1010100.jpg

Thats a good idea for the front bilge how its cut into the foam like that. I was thinking about making some kind of bracket where the battery mounts like yours, but I need to find a battery tray small enough first for my battery.

SXR-FOREVER

Finally Flippin
Thats a good idea for the front bilge how its cut into the foam like that. I was thinking about making some kind of bracket where the battery mounts like yours, but I need to find a battery tray small enough first for my battery.

When I ran a small battery in the stock hull I just used 1.5 inch thick foam and cut it to fit in the mount then cut a rectangular hole in that for the battery, worked great!

Well untill I spilt some gas on it and it dissolved..

EDIT: heres the pic..

SmallBattery.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom