My apologies to anyone I may have ever 'blown off' at a ride

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
I disagree. Darin is just clearing the air. I have had people get upset at me because I didn't talk to them at rides too. All he is saying is that it is hard to recognize people and remember everyone and the names at rides. (especially when you go to a bunch of them and meet hundreds of people).
Then with me..I mix in a little :trink26::Banane35:and I don't remember my own name.:1244:

It's funny how the people that run this board want all the childish comments and games to stop, yet they post threads like this. Maybe its just me but the post didn't seem sincere at all. Its just another thread stirring the pot.

I disagree. Darin is just clearing the air. I have had people get upset at me because I didn't talk to them at rides too. All he is saying is that it is hard to recognize people and remember everyone and the names at rides. (especially when you go to a bunch of them and meet hundreds of people).
Then with me..I mix in a little :trink26::Banane35:and I don't remember my own name.:1244:

bet you dont remember meeting me :poke:
but its all good so many people so much going on
and just not enough time to get it all in.

i dont know how you guys remember anything from these "rides" ... they should be called "drinks"

i was bhudded out of my mind at daytona. it was awesome!

Everyone should just use their real names on the X so it's easier to remember eveyone .
Trying to remember 2 names for each person is insane :ugh:

best idea ever.

the keyboard badass factor would go down about 90% though.. then where would this site be? :dunno:

floridatrailriders.org is set up that way, and you hardly see any of this my keyboard is bigger than yours nonsense on there.

Last edited:

Superjet3

Waterlogged
My name is Paul and when I had my screen name set to Paul I would get pm's from people thinking I was a different Paul so I had BK change it back.

Top Bottom