My Daytona Gallery has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha Ha Ha:haha:
Check out the look on my face.
I'm not sure who I'm mad at but he better get out of my way.:sgrin:

Do you guys like the replacement nose I made out of duct tape?

Attachments

• Daytona07.jpg
    Daytona07.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 112
Ha Ha Ha Ha:haha:
Check out the look on my face.
I'm not sure who I'm mad at but he better get out of my way.:sgrin:

Do you guys like the replacement nose I made out of duct tape?

Thats probly when you rescued me from that 75 yard swim i was attempting when my blaster decided to go surfing on that water tube without me !! thanks for the ride !

Thats probly when you rescued me from that 75 yard swim i was attempting when my blaster decided to go surfing on that water tube without me !! thanks for the ride !

Frank,
No problem. That's just the way it is supposed to be done in the surf.
I would EXPECT my fellow riders to do the same for me.

Boris, nice to meet you.
I don't know about the duct tape paint job it might improve the looks of my ski and we can't have that.:smile:

Rockstar did we meet cause I can't put a face to the name right now.

Steve

Superjet3

Waterlogged
Thats my theory Oyster! :biggrin: I like to get as many pix out there as possible. I encourage right clicking, sending to friends, my space, any way to let the rest of the world see how awesome riding skis is. Sure, I lose lots of sales for prints by uploading large photos and making them available for download, but I believe what comes around goes around. I still lose money going to events. Ally and I still live paycheck to paycheck, my credit is laughable, had to sell my dirtbike, and we get an occasional utility cutoff. :banghead:
Thats not what its about for me. I love it! I get stoked when I get a good shot of a rider, spectator, ect. I think , man he/she's gonna love this shot. I get stoked seeing my photos used for promotion, seeing shirt designs, or flyers. Its all for the sport, and all my fellows riding peeps. What good are photos doing on my pc anyway. Get them out there, expose the sport!!
I wouldn't, or plan to change a thing. :biggrin:

Anyone who has a nice shot of them order a damn picture from Ronny!

Rockstar

Dicksmacker
Rockstar did we meet cause I can't put a face to the name right now.

Indeed we did. :biggthumpup:

I believe I said you were one of the few people I actually have to look up to when talking. Ya know, the dude with blonde hair and dreamy eyes. :biggrin:

jetskier79

I'm goin' for two
You are a GOD on the Blaster. I was there on Saturday- unfortunately I didn't get to see you ride; I would have really enjoyed that. Incredible. :biggthumpup:

I'm not so sure about that....frankly I'm a bit of a one trick pony. I pretty much only did rolls allllll weekend, and that's about it. I do enjoy getting other blaster riders stoked though, and I sure would have liked to check out that 1200 :biggthumpup: Maybe next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom