Super Jet my dream coming true

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
man, it feels good to be home! as soon as i got here i had to check out my superjet and all the random stuff i bought over the last few months. still waiting on jetworks to send me the rest.

here are some "before" pics. PA110084.jpgPA110082.jpgPA110076.jpg

Attachments

• PA110074.jpg
    PA110074.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 137
  • PA110081.jpg
    PA110081.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
I just got the same ski few days ago totally stoked!!! Lots of good info here....thanks haha my 04 is completely stock just has a rideplate/intake grate/freestyle cone. Plan on doing some of the same, prolly not as much though =P

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
Welcome back brotha, I will have a vortex tonight in celibration of your safe return.

Like I needed an excuse LOL. Need any help holla at me. I am PM'ing you my cell#.

good thread on the build , A mate and i are doing the same thing at the moment
ill pick these up Next week from RRP

2 x pole pad RRP-PAD-White/Red
2 x RRP short pole HP-YAM
2 x Steering system fat STR-SYST-UNIV-F (black)
2 x straight bar ST-B-F

and from blowsion

Blowsion CF Ride Plate - Kenney Lip Ripper - Yam
Plate Option: 2008+ Super Jet Surf Ripper with "D" Cutout
SKU: YASJCO699

Blowsion Flame Arrestors
Color: Anodized Air Forced Red
SKU: AWAC534272

Blowsion Kustom Kut-Back Stainless Impellers
1: Watercraft Model: Yamaha Super Jet - All Years
2: Engine Modifications: Stock to Mild Limited
3: Riding Preference: Flatwater Freestyle Only ! Bottom End RIP !!
4: Impeller Choice: Super Jet- SOLAS Freeride/Flatwater (02-04-113)
5: Rider Weight: 200-225 lbs
6: Cut Back Options: Yes- please supply in cut back model. [+$30.00]
SKU: 02-04-000

Carburetor Adapter- All Models
Application and Model Year: Mikuni 38mm(3 bolt) fits-96+SJ (01-02-074)
SKU: AWAC2005

Handle Pole Extension Limiting Rope
Color: Black Only
SKU: AWAC127

Hood Strap Kit
Color: Black
SKU: AWAC125

Mat Kit - Stitched for 96+SJ Digger Footwells
Sides/Dash Mat: NadaHyde- Black
Tray Mat Color: NadaHyde- Black
Trim: Vinyl- Red
SKU: YA96UP462

i cant wait to build it up fitted the Factory B pipe 2 weeks ago what a difference it made to the standard ski

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
damn nice mag pump... is it a 144?
na its a 140, which i think is gonna work out really well with a custom pitch impeller from jetworks

Awe man... That sucks. It's not like you have a ton of time on your hands to wait either. Keep us posted and hang tough.

i know man, i have to go back on monday so i will not get to see the parts till december 17th. that will leave me just enough time to get her dialed in for daytona thou.

SuziQ

Banned
Monday...it seems like you just arrived a day or so ago. I hope you have one blast of a weekend, and that your parts arrive!! Your current paint looks like my ride partner's sj.

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
Super stoked for you making Daytona! Long a$$ ways away for me. It's funny here on the x when Daytona is going. Nobody is on. It's kinda dead around here. Maybe I can sell the wifey's couch and make the trip!!!

DUDE, sell that thing lol

Monday...it seems like you just arrived a day or so ago. I hope you have one blast of a weekend, and that your parts arrive!! Your current paint looks like my ride partner's sj.

i know right! these 15 days flew by.... and o yes, im having a blast. i was so drunk last night that the clubs started denying me at the door lol my tolerance is a little low so i have been working on that :biggrin:

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
well im back in Kuwait, man jet lag sucks!!!! but on the bright side i called Art right before i left and all my stuff is together ready to be shipped. but for now it looks like this thread can take a break because im not all together and ready to be shipped home till December lol

Top Bottom