My new R.E.V. ski from Waterdawg

Lakeman

Stand Up All The Way
that doesn't look like the ski from the beginning of this thread.... hmmm I'm lost

Did you read what I had to say? My motor in my other ski gave out and we put the motor I was going to put in my new REV hull in it. Since then I have been buying parts putting together another motor for the R.E.V. ski. Jeff is building my head and got side tracked with World Finals and taking orders. I hope he is building my Head now and a few other parts so I can get this thing done. My REV hull is turfed and ready but with no motor. I will take some more pic's today and post. I am glad people are asking because it is getting me in the mood.

I found that rebuilding my stroked 701 motor was going to be way more expensive than putting together another GP800 (66e) motor. Since my X-Jet was made for either motor it made the decision very easy. This in one advantage to a Waterdawg hull. This has slowed me down some along with some part issues that are getting worked out.

Last edited:

Lakeman

Stand Up All The Way
Brian,
Is that you in the pic? If so, DAMN DUDE YOUR SMALL!!!!!!!!! lol And you want to ride the REV-12.............Oh my, my, my you have some BALLZ!!!!!! I'm just kidding, actually, kinda jealous. Wish I weighed only 75 pounds. Anyways, it is good to put a face with the voice, Brain. Now I can picture what the smile will look like on your face after you get some time on your REV hull.

Jeff

Watch out Dynamite comes in small packages. We wonder if you would notice. Had to give you a picture of the guy, who busts my balls each day when I come home, did you get a hold of Jeff? Now you know what is behind my motivation to get my ski built. I think for his size he can hold his own on a Jet Ski. You know kids have no fear and therefore try things on the edge. He has some real talented riders that we ride with at the lake. They are showing new tricks and encouraging him to try new things. As the power in his ski increases so does his skill level. So this next summer he should have some fun riding on the edge.

I still hate “Skywalker” for stopping a few years ago and letting Bryan ride his X-Jet with his stroker motor. That started a chain of events that has put a serious hurt on my wallet. I was content to ride stock Kawi’s for the rest of my life till that day. Now I find my self in a never ending circle of writing checks for more parts. Well all I can say is there will be a day when he will grow up and be gone and I will have these memories of our outings to the lake riding jet ski’s.

Dale :biggthumpup:

Last edited:

Lakeman

Stand Up All The Way
Well he can turf the boat, install the pole, motor, exhaust, ignition. He has pretty much everything...............all the main stuff is there and if he needs supporting items they are not WDK specific.

Very cool picture RiverRAT.

The boat is turfed, pole has been installed. Waiting on various parts from Jeff to finish the build. Hopefully they will get here soon.

There is no reason to go buy other parts from another vendor if you have already paid for the parts. My wallet is not that big. I just need Jeff to ship the the parts I paid for to me. Sooner or later I will get them.

I truly want to update this post with a finished product but it has not changed much since last summer. I need parts, thats all.

Dale

Mile9c1

X-H2O.com
Jeff said my hull will ship next week. I think he bit off more than he could chew with it, so he'll have a lot more free time when it leaves his shop :biggrin:

RiverRat

Jeff said my hull will ship next week. I think he bit off more than he could chew with it, so he'll have a lot more free time when it leaves his shop :biggrin:

I think allot of people will be happy when that ski is done :haha: I don't think there will ever be anouther boat like yours................I can't wait to see the finished product.

Top Bottom