My new Rockered Blaster

Haha. The hull rode awesome. I really noticed a difference with the tray ramps moved back. The front designed shape was most noticeably improved surfing the waves in. And the back made for very stable with no "blaster bob". The landings were definately a little harder but incredibly stable. Possibly some under padding could fix that. Overall it rides awesome.

Haha. The hull rode awesome. I really noticed a difference with the tray ramps moved back. The front designed shape was most noticeably improved surfing the waves in. And the back made for very stable with no "blaster bob". The landings were definately a little harder but incredibly stable. Possibly some under padding could fix that. Overall it rides awesome.
Did u get any video???

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have this ski for the rest of the summer. So I decided to put my UMI on it because Im not a fan of the 701 setup. Also like the UMI runabout bars better than quad bars. Swapped to a finger throttle that a friend lent me till my new one comes in. All this just in time for hurricane season. Just need to grab a cross bar pad.

20140822_231444.jpg 20140822_235101.jpg 20140823_013226.jpg

Attachments

• 20140823_013259.jpg
    20140823_013259.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 212
This rockered hull rides better than most in flat water. But its definately a hull that wants to flickable and flip.

Top Bottom