My Niagra footage

i work on the jetboats and find it quite impressive when i see you guys go though those rapids, they are huge and strong as i have seen them take a corner of the boat under water before. I just bought a ski but i can say i won't be taking it up there anytime soon. hope to see you guys out in the rapids again this year.

i work on the jetboats and find it quite impressive when i see you guys go though those rapids, they are huge and strong as i have seen them take a corner of the boat under water before. I just bought a ski but i can say i won't be taking it up there anytime soon. hope to see you guys out in the rapids again this year.

Dude! You work on those twin 500HP monsters! Those things are sick sounding!

yea its pretty cool, i actually work in the shop building them now which is pretty cool, thinking about making an aluminum hulled stand up jetski. They are actually triple 500HP motors, going about 1500 HP and can move at about 60mph with 48 people on board. Still can't wait to take my oldschool ski out in the next few weeks once i paint it.

Mark44

Katie's Boss
y

yea its pretty cool, i actually work in the shop building them now which is pretty cool, thinking about making an aluminum hulled stand up jetski. They are actually triple 500HP motors, going about 1500 HP and can move at about 60mph with 48 people on board. Still can't wait to take my oldschool ski out in the next few weeks once i paint it.

Sweet get us some pics:biggrin:

Mark44

LANCE-LAKES

elite special forces

tell me your names gavin and i'll laugh!!

ya this is gavin, whom would this be/ do you wanna ride and therefore possible teach me how to ride these things once i get my ski painted and put back together

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
so do you guys pore some 2part foam inside and hull to fill in all around the engine.... i'd love to ride a 440 in that :D

Top Bottom