Super Jet My shredddskiiiii

eny2atap.jpg
qy8ugeju.jpg

Got her fired up last night! Sounds wicked with the pipe and shortened wb. Any one have any experience with waterline routing with this setup? And jason told me to run two pissers one between head pipe and head and one between mid pipe and stinger. Seems like too much to me. I dont want this thig over heating i like doing long runs to the sand bar and stuff.

Took her out yesterday finally. Night and day difference.almost identical to my buddy's ported 61x motor with a Ada head and protec pipe. Mine pulls harder in the mid though. Can't believe I got that much power out of a 6m6. Couldn't be happier. Can't wait to get the mag pump. Do they make as big of a difference as everyone says?
sy2e3e4a.jpg

Put a mean ol hole in her over the weekend. River was realll low Friday and long story short its not a hovercraft and I hit a little rock pile and gashed her up. Took on water realll quick. Bilge pump got a good workout. Time to start strippin it down so I can fix it. Anyone have any tips on glassing in holes like this? Planning on sanding inside and outside, making a mixture of chopped up glass and resin and using that to fill the hole. Then throwing a few layers of glass on the inside and outside. And how is gel coat applied? Is it sprayed? I figure I might as well regelcoat the bottom while I'm doing all this.
u2u7upyg.jpg
y3azu6y7.jpg

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
Gel-Coat is normally sprayed but can be put on with a roller. If you go the roller route you will have a orange peal/texture bottom. This is what i did to my RN.

Bummer about the hole. I saw that boat for sake on craigslist as well as another one with camo numbers and turf next to yours, both yours? Because the boat i bought a few months back is orane and says 45 with desert camo, also all done up by bjs, jasons old hull.

Ya Gabe owned the camo gray ski he bought it from Jason's brother. I bought my ski from Jason's buddy. The orange ski is Ryan Andrews old ski that thing is bitchin. You in so cal?

no i live in modesto in nor cal, and im from mojave in so-cal. yeah its a badass ski but it used to have b-pipe, now protec so im trying to buy a b-pipe lol and turf has seen some time. yours looks great!!!

Ya you def got a badass ski. And thanks man its comin along. Pulled off a barrel roll in oside on it a few weeks ago with the 6m6 in it hahah thot that was kinda cool. Ill probably sell it after this summer. Time for an sxr. Im at the river every other weekend and ive got a few buddies that race i kinda wanna give it a try

My buddy gave me a rn pole so I figured I'm gunna put it on the old girl. Gunna chop it 3". What are my options as far as bracket and spring set ups? Wanted to go for the hazard bracket but I guess he's sold out.

Top Bottom