My ski's were stolen.

At the police station now finishing the police report. One was a 1994 superjet bone stock. The other was a 1991 superjet with black hull and white hood. Please be on the lookout. If I can't find them that's pretty much it for me.

Let me know of you see anything pop up. I'm in the greater cleveland ohio area

The 1991 had an RN pole, RRP steering, ADA girdled head. Skat setback mag, strait bars. single carb, ported cylinder, msd enhancer, lightened flywheel. Bored nozzle, jetworks A prop, rad dudes hazard bracket, b pipe, 46mm card, wetjet intake. It had all the bolt ons

Last edited:

Myself

manic mechanic
I'll be on the lookout down south. I'm always a bit perplexed when people don't have insurance......but we MUST have it to ride down here. Big fines and a court 'must appear' if you dont.

my_skis.jpg

Tomorrow I'm digging around for my old phone for more.

Where were they stolen from? Any neighbors or businesses near by that has cameras?
The last two years I've been storing them at a storage unit. There are cameras. We got a hold of the manager through there weekend help line and tomorrow he is going through the footage since the last time I was there. (about two weeks ago)

Regarding insurance. I don't have traditional watercraft insurance because they didn't care about all the a/m stuff on the black and white one. They are insured through the storage unit but It's a fraction of what they are worth. Based off of todays prices the black one is probably a 6k +- ski.

Do you want the thieves dead, or alive? Or no preference?
At this point no preference. I just want my s* back. Seems like I just can't win. Last year my truck was stolen from my driveway a few months after I payed it off. Now this.

If they don't find them that's it for me. I'm not paying another 8k for a built superjet and trailer.

Last edited:
Damn Matt, this really bums me out.. thieves aren’t smart. Keep scouring the internet for them to pop up.

I had a ski stolen from me a while back. Anytime that model ski was listed for sale, I’d look at the ad. Some 3 years later, i found the ski… so, there is hope buddy.

Damn Matt, this really bums me out.. thieves aren’t smart. Keep scouring the internet for them to pop up.

I had a ski stolen from me a while back. Anytime that model ski was listed for sale, I’d look at the ad. Some 3 years later, i found the ski… so, there is hope buddy.

Did you end up getting it back, Matt? How did you find it and was it screwed with?

Top Bottom