Custom/Hybrid my stunt hull build

well my new stunt hull shipped out today so i should be able to go pick it up in Detroit on Thursday i'm thinking. Taking everything out of my square and putting it in this thing. motor is pretty much a stock 701 61x but im in search of a bpipe, 46mm carb, and enhancer, its already got an ada head. the hood isn't shipping with the hull because i guess it's not built yet, so hopefully i get that soon too so i can get everything painted at the same time. dan at highroller is also sending me a cart tank, and a set of his wrist leverage bars in case i want to do some superman backflips......anyways, ill get some pics up as soon as i get it.

Waternut

Customizing addict
I said the exact same thing to a friend... Just bought the hull, can't afford a nice motor now. It was one or the other and I chose the hull.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I said the exact same thing to a friend... Just bought the hull, can't afford a nice motor now. It was one or the other and I chose the hull.

I think the hull makes more difference than the motor and is a good first choice.

i agree,, i saw dan do flarerolls over and over with a 701 in his old xft hull back in the day at the pitts show,,, i think a 701 big bore, will be sweet in the stunt. Sabo just sold his 780 to a guy putting it in a stunt this winter, it should be perfect!!!! it ran strong in a stock hull.... but im gonna run my 900cc 10mm lamey pv in my stunt! ! ! if your gonna be a bear, be a grizzly!!!!

lol yea I would do somethin better if I had the money. Hopefully I can get the pipe and carb and enhancer this year then maybe send it to xscream next winter and have them hook it up.

drove to detroit to pick up my hull today. looks good, heres some pics.

30b8d5f7.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

soo now im just waiting on some parts. heres the list of stuff im waiting on, and still needing to buy.

hood-------------done
handpole bracket---kinda done
wrist leverage bars---done
ride plate-------------done
graphics kit-----------done
rubber for hood seal----done

stuff i still need to buy
turf--------------done
underpad--------done
bpipe-----------done
new stator---------done
dual 38mm carbs-----done
carbon reeds---------done
enhancer-----------done
blowsion side exhaust outlet---done
dual scuppers---------done
gp800 midshaft------done
some sort of trim setup
62t electronics-----done
fuel line
cooling line-----done
small battery
62t cases-------done
fitting for dual cooling---done

let me know if you have any of these parts for sale.

im probablly not gunna have much progress on this for awhile becasue im going to wait to take the hull to the paint guy untill i get my hood.

Last edited:

Waternut

Customizing addict
Two questions already. What do you think of the footholds and can you take some more pictures of them? It's hard to see them... Also, it doesn't look like there is an ebox mount. That's actually better for me but want to make sure that's correct.

footholds are deffinatly differant than my old cyclones but seem nice, and no there isnt any ebox mount. but all you have to do is drill a couple holes and use your stock ones. overall im pretty pumped about this thing. cant wait to get it on the water.
ill upload some foothold pictures now.

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
congrats !!!
I ll bet your pumped
doesnt want to show pics of the bulk head design ??

I dont get it ,

are your motor mounts and tank mounts installed ? can we see pics of that ??

what about exhaust? are you just running a front exhaust?

yea I think I can get a pic of that tonight. The motor mounts to two strips of aluminum plate with holes already drilled and tapped for the motor mounts. Seems reeeally strong. And front exhaust would be easiest but I don't want it to be stupid loud so I'll figure something out.

Last edited:

Waternut

Customizing addict
yea I think I can get a pic of that tonight. The motor mounts to two strips of aluminum plate with holes already drilled and tapped for the motor mounts. Seems reeeally strong. And front exhaust would be easiest but I don't want it to be stupid loud so I'll figure something out.

hmmm... I never thought about having to run rear exhaust. At the rate these ski's are going together, I'm beginning to think that not one of them will be at Daytona.

yea I don't think mine will be done in time, but I'm not going anyways so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Top Bottom