My SXR build (on the X)

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Stock cc's on my 05 were 32.5. I'm not sure of your entire build, but unless you are doing some other work to the motor I think 180 is unrealistic.

Kawi 800

06' SXR
I was looking on other sites too, 32cc was for 91 octane and said 180 psi, i have a wet pipe and soon to be some port work, i dont expect to have 180 but i thought it would be somewhere near that number, 28CC domes on leg drap says 200 psi 98 octane fuel. I can send the domes back no problem if you guys think i should get different ones. It said to select domes based on fuel on leg drags site and thats what i did. ADA's web site says the same thing and so dose atlantic jet sports. Any idea what domes i should get insted of the 32CC's? :feedback:

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Mine are 28's and I am at 185 psi. The gauge is pretty good, that I always borrow from Frosty. I have no port work, and they are not drop down domes. Stock cyl base gasket.

i would think something like 28's cale. if you are gonna have it ported i am not sure what to tell you. measure the ports before you have them done then measure it after i can help you roughly calculate what you will need when that time comes....

Kawi 800

06' SXR
i would think something like 28's cale. if you are gonna have it ported i am not sure what to tell you. measure the ports before you have them done then measure it after i can help you roughly calculate what you will need when that time comes....

Thanks bob, any chance we can just clean up for ports on day before you go back to school? Give me a call.

Being on spring break has given me good time to work on my ski. Today i was able to grind the rest of the glue down, get my waterbox and gas tank in, re-run my fuel lines and grind an opening in the back of the jetski for my trim nozzle, i was also able to change my prop and put my new 10/18 144mm large hub swril in, and get alot of stickers off. Im waiting now for some motor parts and my driveshaft to come back. Next warm day i'll glue my turf down and truf my bumpers and try to get those long stickers off the bottom deck.

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
What mods do you have done to your ski?
'05 SXR
Factory B Pipe
Composite side rails
Kicker footwells
Hydro Turf - diamond
dual 500 GPH bilge & alum. brkt. w/bilge switch
Duck bill
Hood straps
Bilet hood latch
billet hood hooks
Hood front air intake block off
Handle pole restraint
Skat trak intake grate
Solas Dynafly Impros modified 13/21 5mm setback impeller
RRP hand pole, w/dual breather mount
Carbon fiber chin pad
UMI 0 Deg freestyle bars
ODI hand grips
TBM -1" turn plate
TBM throttle control
UMI steering w/ TBM lock nut
Shortened D cut ride plate
CDI-R9 Ignition
Skat Trak tilt set up
R&D Afterburner pump cone
JSU Head, 28cc's

WHERE-THE-SEAT-AT
are you going to be using a spring on your trim setup, & are you leaving the wanes in reduction nozzle alone or shaved them.

Please post pics of you trim setup.

Kawi 800

06' SXR
i'll get some pictures up hopefully tomorrow if i get my pump and stuff back in, i am using a spring that i picked up at the local hardware shop and i was thinking of leaving the vanes in the nozzle unless they are making it cavitate or something. here is a post just about the C.A.T.S http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/8361 if you scroll down on the first page you can see SXR-FOREVER and thats pretty much what mine is going to look like

Kawi 800

06' SXR
dual cooling

Just got my ADA head and im just waiting for my 28CC domes. I have a quick question about dual cooling, i know that the one line from the pump goes to the manifold of the wet pipe, one line on the head goes right to the pisser, and the other line on the head, gas tank side (front) goes to the bottom of the head pipe, when i do dual cooling, i drill and tap the pump and run the new water line in the ski, will this new water line go to the bottom of the head pipe replacing the line that comes from the head? Taking the two head lines and making them both pisser lines? Basicly have one line going to manifold and one line going to the bottom of the head pipe for cooling, and the 2 lines on the head as pisser lines plus the one on the front of the head pipe.

Attachments

• 100_1310.jpg
    100_1310.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 40

wnb800

spending green
proformance told me that dual cooling can cause a cylinder to ceze when riding in the cold so im scrappin that idea... something to think about

Top Bottom