My SXR build (on the X)

wnb800

spending green
somebody once told me that freeriding an SXR was like motocrossing a xr650... if thats his comparison, than he has obviously never ridden a xr 650 because its geared to be a street bike, underpowered and its about 5x the weight of a MX bike

Last edited:

Officer Mike

TJ / SJ / JJ
I am so sick of the making fun of superjet bullsh what does it matter what you ride as long as you ride..im not knocking sxrs i just wanted to go a different route. the more i tear this thing down the more it resembles that octane you have to compete with so bad, the accesary parts are all pretty much the same. so now im a puss because there is a superjet hiding in my basement...makes sense.

i remeber i nice thread that you started on pwc last year about selling your beloved gren becuase it "sucks" and its so big..and that you should have spent the money on something smaller and lighter..what ever that means.

Kawi 800

06' SXR
i have the best quote of all (stolen from another joke but who cares)

"superjets are like tampons, every ********** needs one"

Bob if i remember you did want to sell your ski for an SJ, but who cares about who has what ski let just ride make some super waves and go big, i know we are kawi guys but i want to see what an SJ can do, you know kenny P wont do anything to his and that goes for the others on the lake so lets see what mike can do with his. I just wanna ride period. and maybe rip a barrel roll this summer:usa2:

wnb800

spending green
oh i got the foothold glassed today around my pipe, got the tray glue off and got the idle dialed in this morning. Tomorrow ill glass my 2nd hold in and then put the expanding foam in the first foothold

i havent been on this forum since thanksgiving and i love how its all HARVEYS LAKE posting... thats how we does... will you just do your ski then umma do mine. 100

Kawi 800

06' SXR
:brap: so back to things JETSKI related lol i was out today turfing up my bumpers and i have to say it dose look cool, maybe not for everyone but i like it. My motor is sitting in my ski pipe is in there too, driveshaft comes this week hopefully this weekend i will be dropping $3.60 a gallon for some 93 octane and breaking her in. My blowsion/skat trak trim cable sheeth is crap, something happened and the case is crimped and wont allow the cable to slide inside anymore :thumbsdown: i may just order a new cable form blowsion and wait till it breaks and then buy the good cable form terry cable.

I keep praying for my driveshaft :fingersx:

Top Bottom